Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We just have to bring the contributions of our peers to the forefront again, that all:
Thank Zeca Suez for the collection of good will and muttdoggy for the explanations

In the first room with the square, remember the color sequence? Follow the color sequence. Start with one color and pick the next color. If the first color's torch blows out, star with a different color OR the second color. Once you have 2 torches lit, you're on the right path. Keep following the color sequence.
Look at the pillars on the right side. 2 tiles to the right next to the wall is a color tile on the floor. Same on the left side but it's also next to the wall. You walk over the color tiles in order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I played this last week and I'm going by memory on the color order. It's the same color order you took to get past the flaming tiles in the first trial room.
High Five to that... who wouldn't I hope she has Dragon horns too in her Human form... grab em and Yell WHOS YOUR DADDY !

Not yet but almost everything has been answered in thread already.
a little cure-all I concocted

Post with the Sollution to the Actor3.png ---

Waystone locations ---

Save Files ---
Save 1 : Is outside the Tower with all 1.41 content completed and daughter will grow up in 4 ingame days.
Save 20 : is After starting the Waystone quest before any of the scenes with the Daughter have been played. Daughter is in the party with MC.

Pillars Solution / Puzzle Sollution ---

Decensor ---
If your game doesn't recognize the posted saves then ... start the game start a new game... save and close the game... open the file I sent... copy it's data ... open the new save file you made... paste that data there... then run the game with that save file... it's the Only way I know of that works.

Reactions: JPatrick

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Is Liandra (the elf woman at the well) hard to get pregnant, I been trying for a while after having saved her from the Grumpkins.
i been feeding her a lot of wine to have sex with her with a fertility potion, and even enhanced
But after 25 days I still seem to have no results from it

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Is Liandra (the elf woman at the well) hard to get pregnant, I been trying for a while after having saved her from the Grumpkins.
i been feeding her a lot of wine to have sex with her with a fertility potion, and even enhanced
But after 25 days I still seem to have no results from it
have you used enchanted fertility potion?

Elfenblut

Jul 21, 2017
Hey Guys,
I read a lot about Hilde in the last posts, now I'm a bit confused.
I haven't met or even heard anything about here in the latest version of the game.
Is she a complete new character introduced in the upcoming version or did I miss a line while playing the game?
Thanks in advance.

PS: I know she wasn't in the game so far, but maybe she was mentioned before.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Hey Guys,
I haven't met or even heard anything about here in the latest version of the game.
Is she a complete new character introduced in the upcoming version or did I miss a line while playing the game?
Thanks in advance.
She is Frida's sister. She is going to be a new character.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hey Guys,
Thanks in advance.

When you are on the waystone quest. Frida leaves a note saying she went to visit her sister

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Hey Guys,
Thanks in advance.

She was vaguely mentioned.
If you go to Frida's house with Succubus daughter, there is a note on the door:
"gone to visit my sister..."

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes