Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I became a grumpkin and told her it was me so she could play along

I did not, since every time before only thing elven wine does is skip the archery contest for the sacred water.
Does it matter for this?
What about checking the walkthrough in the OP, pal? :sneaky:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi all!

Anybody knows what Erevi's Daughter waterfall scene supposed to mean? I did the quest with her for the waystones and she did mention to have a bath in the water but that was only text, no scene. Where is the spirit potion location supposed to be for replay? Did I missed this scene?

Also is there a way to replay dog scene with Mia and Elf Girl initiation scene into the temple (pulling the rope again says everybody is busy)?

Thanks.
The waterfall... gives you 2 options if you have the decensor file...
Ring a bell is RNG (Random Number Generator) meaning that before you ring the bell, you should save, if it doesn't work, reload and try again

Reactions: DC17

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
What about checking the walkthrough in the OP, pal? :sneaky:
wonderful advise, the 1.61 walkthrough says nothing I already did and doesnt mention anything extra you can do if something seem to fail.
There is a reason i mentioned before what I did and why I ran into problems, but that would be effort and then you couldn't make a smug response

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
if you have the right gift, the option will show up
the right gift, but what is the gift, so I will look for it and look for it

I have one more question, I am at the stage of the task that I am to fertilize alice

but I have to do it only after winning the duel on drinking beer with her guy

where can I find him because he is not in the inn

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
wonderful advise, the 1.61 walkthrough says nothing I already did and doesnt mention anything extra you can do if something seem to fail.
There is a reason i mentioned before what I did and why I ran into problems, but that would be effort and then you couldn't make a smug response.
Before you make accusations you might want to check the changelogs... there is no additional Quests/ content in 1.62, so the walkthrough for 1.61 is actually a complete one... if you combine with the guide and/or further walkthrough.
Walkthroughs in general follow the best route and rarely to never include alternate pathes as that would blow the size unreasonable.
For some girls you can use gifts over a prolonged time to fix misgivings you might have caused... For Liandra that might mean winning in shooting games while presenting her with Elven wine... but no guarantee (never even thought you could fuck up with her)
the right gift, but what is the gift, so I will look for it and look for it

I have one more question, I am at the stage of the task that I am to fertilize alice

but I have to do it only after winning the duel on drinking beer with her guy

where can I find him because he is not in the inn
Here is a hint... what presents did you give all the girls so far?
She is a dragoness sleeping on a pile of Gold...
The guy is a merchant so he isn't around all the time... look for his carriage infront of the Inn and you'll find him

Last edited:

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Before you make accusations you might want to check the changelogs... there is no additional Quests/ content in 1.62, so the walkthrough for 1.61 is actually a complete one... if you combine with the guide and/or further walkthrough.
Walkthroughs in general follow the best route and rarely to never include alternate pathes as that would blow the size unreasonable.
For some girls you can use gifts over a prolonged time to fix misgivings you might have caused... For Liandra that might mean winning in shooting games while presenting her with Elven wine... but no guarantee (never even thought you could fuck up with her)

Here is a hint... what presents did you give all the girls so far?
She is a dragoness sleeping on a pile of Gold...
The guy is a merchant so he isn't around all the time... look for his carriage infront of the Inn and you'll find him
his chariot is in front of the inn and he is gone

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017

It's a fun game. But...
I can't do it anymore because I've been stuck in the same spot twice in a row.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I looked at the guide on page 102, but I don't know what to do next.
The first time I received this quest in game time was about 40 days, but now it's 79 days.
I've been playing for over 12 hours.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I gave up everything.
So I continued to do a sex with Bat breeder, but a few days later, there was suddenly a quest called Rat Investment.
Erevi is pregnant, to progress you need to capture all rats in the tower and close the hole in the wall using the crates.. after that go to the village and buy the red and black lingerie... go on both dates with Erevi and it will progress things with Zivah

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes