Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
The scene is a preview for the next update

It points to the quest in which the peasant would find "rosy's boyfriend", and the name of that quest happen to be "let there be light", so it's not pointless nor stupid, but the asker's question was answered multiple times by many people and I didn't feel like saying "use the search function".
Have a nice day
If you cant provide the answer dont waste the letters, your useless reply is absolutely useless and stupid

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Can I ask you a question please?
1. Where do you get Gemstone from among Ziva quest?
2. Where can I find Rosy boyfriend?
3. Can't you kill the vampire sisters?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can I ask you a question please?
1. Where do you get Gemstone from among Ziva quest?
2. Where can I find Rosy boyfriend?
3. Can't you kill the vampire sisters?
1&2. are connected to the dragon's lair.... you need to read 2 journals in the temple, it will unlock the crossroads and the merchants inn, collect the reciepe in the burned area, and keep inquiring with the merchant in the inn, till he tells you how to get to the dragon's lair, after the fight (the dragon is resistant to normal attacks so you'll need 4-6 thunder strikes) the dragon will tell you to collect the gem ad will lift you to a galley... there you will find a dead hobbit (the missing boyfriend) with the gemstone and the key, do not open the big gate, retuen back and give the dragon the gemstone.... Negotiate for the gemstone and the dragon will make you a deal as it turns out it's a she, and she wants to have your babies. don't worry! she will transform.
3. you can but it only gives you 250 coins. not worth it
The vampire sisters will have an update soon with new artifacts, potions, enemies, maps and you will be able to make em pregnant

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I even finished the dragon's lair.
I think it's the last game of this version. It's a really good game, and I think it's the best erotic rpg.
If there's anything you want, I want the Quest Marker to show up for sure. Finding a journal or something was quite difficult.

Finally, I have a question.
There are things on my quest list that have been completed but never disappeared.
Is this okay?
In the next version, I am asking if I should do something new or not.

My native language is not English.
Thank you so much for Kukothemadhatter who answered my poor English question.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I even finished the dragon's lair.
I think it's the last game of this version. It's a really good game, and I think it's the best erotic rpg.
If there's anything you want, I want the Quest Marker to show up for sure. Finding a journal or something was quite difficult.

Finally, I have a question.
There are things on my quest list that have been completed but never disappeared.
Is this okay?
In the next version, I am asking if I should do something new or not.

My native language is not English.
Thank you so much for Kukothemadhatter who answered my poor English question.
The questlog doesn't always update even if you completed all quests... I'm not sure if you did everything but so far MC can have 6 kids with Mia and 5 with Erevi ( including the succubus)...
Next update will focus on Frida and her sister ( a new character we have yet to meet)

Faby

Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone, can someone help me with the quest wedding wrecker? I don't know how not to get drunk and I have talked with every ng but nothing

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes