Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You must talk to her. She will tell you she had a town. You go there, you will find some bulbs. Once you find them you must go to Caleah and talk about her feelings about the town. She will tell you they had a tradition in their village. The tradition is ''mating'' they once lived in a swamp. So you have to find somewhere where she can feel she is at home. Then you must go to the Weirdwood go to the right side, find the lake and place the bulbs. ''The mission is called let there be light''.
I feel safe to say it was a wedding ceremony that they did

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
I wonder if anyone asked Tinkerer, why he not using any widescreen plugins? Sure render time will be longer and game size bigger, but you also can show more "juicy bits" in one frame... :unsure:

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
we finally know how the 2-handed axe looks. Hilde seems to be the taller sister. and the running guy... I think we may have a new oponent and a new type of weapon

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
just me thinking it, or does Frida pregnant belly looks massive huge. At least compare to what we had already seen of her in previous content.

Devy Synico

Mar 23, 2019
It's just an opinion!
I think it would be nice if you could make all women pregnant (surely it could be).
but also give more prominence to that event and paternal feeling:giggle: in a clear perverted form of course! what if the babies are perverts like their father, the protagonist? What a pervert and fun! :love:
more relationship between the demon daughter with other women and babies, I'm still waiting to see the giant baby :p

I think it would also be good if history could get into more extreme issues, It's a fantasy game, is not it? so many possibilities, so many events, so many fetishes and whims, kinkys!
(with this I mean topics like: Scat/ Piss things like this). I'm just saying it would not hurt if the game had extreme optional things <3
I'm impassive to know what would happen to the wife of the mayor of the town too! GOD TO MANY THING.

I know the story is not over yet, and God I hope it never ends :love: we need more pregnant mature Lady's!

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think it would be nice if you could make all women pregnant (surely it could be).
they can.... some simply don't have pegnant content yet....
I'm just saying it would not hurt if the game had extreme optional things <3
there is already vore in place...
I'm impassive to know what would happen to the wife of the mayor of the town too! GOD TO MANY THING.
If only someone knew........
Patreon ToS :censored:
Erevi's daughter laughs at those

Reactions: Devy Synico

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Erevi's daughter laughs at those
To be fair, tinkerer is walking on a thin line. The way he did it isn't really any better than releasing it in full, since the images and the unlock mechanism are included in the game. Thus there's indeed a risk patreon could take it down right now. So it's probably a good idea to not include to many options which obviously violate their TOS. Right now the game is probably too small for them to care but one shouldn't overdo it.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes