J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
UPDATE by Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cry:
I think we all kinda expected this to happen.
Plus we probably need to wait 2 more weeks after it releases for some bug-fixes..

BUT, i am looking forward to playing it...Very much so :)
Right now the Sister giant kinda gives me a Prii(Reinc)combined with the redhead of Horizon Zero Dawn feeling..

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
Erevi's daughter laughs at those
Yeah, but it's behind "Decensor" and don't advertise as part of the game on Patreon. Even people here still asking what it does. So imagine you as a developer makes extra kinky work without reward for people outside your patreon, I bet some of them even didn't know about decensor. So you spend extra time of your life for creating content which can be easily skipped by the masses, It's kinda depressing.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think we all kinda expected this to happen.
Plus we probably need to wait 2 more weeks after it releases for some bug-fixes..

BUT, i am looking forward to playing it...Very much so :)
Right now the Sister giant kinda gives me a Prii(Reinc)combined with the redhead of Horizon Zero Dawn feeling..
GhostPhil you read that?
to me she gives the feeling of trouble.... like she wants what her sister has.....

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Is it a bug when your daughter never gets rid of the tired status even if you go to sleep? And your daughter never regains hp or mp when you sleep.

Edit, she does regain her status if you sleep in your house, but not in the castle.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2017
anyone have a save of the ending towards the goblin quest? somewhere relatively early in the game? New laptop and i dont want to grind again.

kinggeorge

Mar 8, 2018
Tinkerer just posted to patreon " " hopefully someone can share the post.

Twice

May 7, 2017
i'm stuck at the wedding wrecked quest
i saw the carriage outside the tavern, but when i enter johan is not there
and if i talk to alice, she just reply can't talk now
i already do the the suitor quest

what should i do now? johan should be on my right side right? because i can't move to that chairs

Last edited:

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
i'm stuck at the wedding wrecked quest
i saw the carriage outside the tavern, but when i enter johan is not there
and if i talk to alice, she just reply can't talk now
i already do the the suitor quest

what should i do now? johan should be on my right side right? because i can't move to that chairs
Come to tavern at evening or early night.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
UPDATE by Tinkerer
...And you shall see
And that's exactly why everyone on Patreon told him not to take work on his holiday and instead get some real rest so he can recharge both his energy and mind... well it's really his decision.
I'm not sure what to make of that render, are they making a test of strenght, are the giants making fun of the peasant and what is Hilde's expression... is she disappointed at the peasant thinking how could Frida fall for this pathetic guy? is she just thinking "omg, he's so cute"? is she tired of machos doing macho things?

Reactions: mojo211995

mojo211995

Feb 22, 2019
UPDATE by Tinkerer
...And you shall see
And that's exactly why everyone on Patreon told him not to take work on his holiday and instead get some real rest so he can recharge both his energy and mind... well it's really his decision.
Its great he takes a rest i would rather have a healthy tinkerer making it, My favorite is victoria oh i am fired up! after this update i am really looking forward to her.

Reactions: Elfenblut

Elfenblut

Jul 21, 2017
Its great he takes a rest i would rather have a healthy tinkerer making it, My favorite is victoria oh i am fired up! after this update i am really looking forward to her.
Totally agree with you!
Tinkerer should enjoy his vaccation and continue after he returns.
I'm also looking forward to see some new victoria content, she's my favourite next to Frida :D

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes