sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
There are 3 scenes. One is when Mia gets raped by a werewolf, but the game has a NTR switch for this scene. She also has a scene where she gets raped by goblins, but you can decide to watch or save her. The other is with Shakala and the goblin tribe, which I think will be optional in future updates, and the other is with Liandra, where you can decide to watch or save her from being raped.
with liandra you mean,you fuck her instead or save her.Or could in the futures updates they will fuck her?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
with liandra you mean,you fuck her instead or save her.Or could in the futures updates they will fuck her?
You pretend to be a grumpkins & fuck her so that the actual grumpkins don't.
Then you rescue her.
Then you fuck her again...

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
You pretend to be a grumpkins & fuck her so that the actual grumpkins don't.
Then you rescue her.
Then you fuck her again...
Yes mc fuck her.But when i see the scene,it was more like they were going to eat her from the dialogue i read.Lol they were stupid.Btw i am not gay to want the cuckold scenes.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Any idea on what the upcoming update will focus on? Cause I'm hoping for some more content with the daughter, as well as some stuff focusing on the horse-keeper.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Guy risks his life on the icy mountains only to be rewarded by watching his newly Wife get by her entire male tribe. And then the dumbass leaps into their semen and get their what? sloppy... Fourth's? I the MC was cool about it lol. I should've read the damn WT, I couldn't take the MC serious after that.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Guy risks his life on the icy mountains only to be rewarded by watching his newly Wife get by her entire male tribe. And then the dumbass leaps into their semen and get their what? sloppy... Fourth's? I the MC was cool about it lol. I should've read the damn WT, I couldn't take the MC serious after that.
I'm far from being fan of NTR, but that scene was hilarious. Don't take everything so seriously, people.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes