ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Guy risks his life on the icy mountains only to be rewarded by watching his newly Wife get by her entire male tribe. And then the dumbass leaps into their semen and get their what? sloppy... Fourth's? I the MC was cool about it lol. I should've read the damn WT, I couldn't take the MC serious after that.
hi

I agree so much with you man and with your rewiew, we are in a game why we are forced to share our girlfriends ??? it's not necessary to be real all the time it's a game, and a fantasy game in addition. i have a question for you. in your review you say "The sex scenes are great until... The forced NTR kicks in. I'm not into sharing. It's just not my thing, it's unfulfilling to me. But that can be managed IF there's an option to avoid it.

Tinkerer doesn't give you that option. The MC almost shares practically every women or creature he encounters. Whether it's the witch with the Giant or even his wife for fucks sake. MC does all the work yet has to share, it's redundant."
this review is from sunday 7 july 2019 did you make a mistake ? because all the ntr scene can be avoided acording to the other users the last scene that can't be avoided is the one with the goblins. i am right ? or the other users fooled me ? thank for your answer.

other users are free to answer me too.

p.s: sorry for my english

Reactions: Wicked Garden

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No reason to be triggered ponk01, there is no surprise ntr here. It is very obvious from how the story advance.

Protagonist is the biggest whore ever in the game who either sleeps around with married women or cheats on the ones he has a relationship with. So it is really not a surprise those women spend time with their other half when they are not dicking around with the MC.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hi

I agree so much with you man and with your rewiew, we are in a game why we are forced to share our girlfriends ??? it's not necessary to be real all the time it's a game, and a fantasy game in addition. i have a question for you. in your review you say "The sex scenes are great until... The forced NTR kicks in. I'm not into sharing. It's just not my thing, it's unfulfilling to me. But that can be managed IF there's an option to avoid it.

Tinkerer doesn't give you that option. The MC almost shares practically every women or creature he encounters. Whether it's the witch with the Giant or even his wife for fucks sake. MC does all the work yet has to share, it's redundant."
this review is from sunday 7 july 2019 did you make a mistake ? because all the ntr scene can be avoided acording to the other users the last scene that can't be avoided is the one with the goblins. i am right ? or the other users fooled me ? thank for your answer.

other users are free to answer me too.

p.s: sorry for my english
First the term NTR is missused by him... none of the girls are getting stolen from the player.
In most (yes not all) scenes you can choose to be the hero and fight enemies or whore some of the girls out.
Shiva and Grug (1st encounter), Mia and Goblins... most other Cuckholding scenes are voyeur scenes that are 100% optional (for example if you pay the whore to distract some people).
So far only the wedding is an unavoidable cuck scene (if you go for all girls 100%) and that will change in the future.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
First the term NTR is missused by him... none of the girls are getting stolen from the player.
In most (yes not all) scenes you can choose to be the hero and fight enemies or whore some of the girls out.
Shiva and Grug (1st encounter), Mia and Goblins... most other Cuckholding scenes are voyeur scenes that are 100% optional (for example if you pay the whore to distract some people).
So far only the wedding is an unavoidable cuck scene (if you go for all girls 100%) and that will change in the future.
You forget about the second sex scene with shiva ,grug and you.(a threesome).Just for curiosity how tinkener change the killing of grug?(i mean in voting poll?)In the starting versions you can kill him if i heard right.

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
How do you get threesome scene with victory and erevi's child also threesome scene with erevi and her daughter?

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
i know it is a fiction but why girl in this game like fucking dumb and ugly creature and don't say "because they have big dick" because we have phalus gigantus potion so that no reason why they do this........ after thinking about it, i think it's because of tinkerer. because i don't have found reason, i think tinkerer love voyeur scene beyond reason and integrate them without logic in the story, but tinkerer started to let's us the choice and i thank him for that and i hope in the final version all the scene with other guy than the mc are avoidable (I know it's a bit too optimistic).

anyway i love thinkerer game and that the only point i didn't like (and the lack of anal scene, of course)

bye

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i know it is a fiction but why girl in this game like fucking dumb and ugly creature and don't say "because they have big dick" because we have phalus gigantus potion so that no reason why they do this........ after thinking about it, i think it's because of tinkerer. because i don't have found reason, i think tinkerer love voyeur scene beyond reason and integrate them without logic in the story, but tinkerer started to let's us the choice and i thank him for that and i hope in the final version all the scene with other guy than the mc are avoidable (I know it's a bit too optimistic).

anyway i love thinkerer game and that the only point i didn't like (and the lack of anal scene, of course)

bye
Grug is a very powerful being that gave the MC and her a run for their money (or already fucked Zivah).
So she hires him as a guard with occassional sex as payment, as she has no Gold to compensate him otherwise... also she gets to occupy his home and change it into a place of worship again.
I'd say she can be lucky he is so simple minded otherwise she would have hell to pay for those priviledges.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Grug is a very powerful being that gave the MC and her a run for their money (or already fucked Zivah).
So she hires him as a guard with occassional sex as payment, as she has no Gold to compensate him otherwise... also she gets to occupy his home and change it into a place of worship again.
I'd say she can be lucky he is so simple minded otherwise she would have hell to pay for those priviledges.
i understand why she engaged grug for protect the temple but why she alway said (and why you said) the temple his the home of grug ? it's just a motherfucker who took advantage that the priestess had gone to rob them of the temple he should be glad we let him stay and if he is not he can leave.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
and to talk about ziva why she call the threesome scene with grug a sacrifice i think she have the wrong definition of the word "sacrifice" because the sacrifice is not supposed to give pleasure even her goddess is a goddess of love a sacrifice is a sacrifice and you need to give a thing you dont want to give, i am right ?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
and to talk about ziva why she call the threesome scene with grug a sacrifice i think she have the wrong definition of the word "sacrifice" because the sacrifice is not supposed to give pleasure even her goddess is a goddess of love a sacrifice is a sacrifice and you need to give a thing you dont want to give, i am right ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i understand why she engaged grug for protect the temple but why she alway said (and why you said) the temple his the home of grug ? it's just a motherfucker who took advantage that the priestess had gone to rob them of the temple he should be glad we let him stay and if he is not he can leave.
Zivah does not own a deed of ownership for the temple... her religion is gone for around 20 years now and the temple was overrun by Goblins.
What ever connection to the place she had it's worthless now (she wasn't even stationed in the temple before the war)
Zivah always said that sex and deeds of pleasure are sacrifices for her goddess, so an orgy (even if only 3 people are involved) is such a sacrifice... same reason those quality tests can be considered offers to the goddess.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Zivah does not own a deed of ownership for the temple... her religion is gone for around 20 years now and the temple was overrun by Goblins.
What ever connection to the place she had it's worthless now (she wasn't even stationed in the temple before the war)

Zivah always said that sex and deeds of pleasure are sacrifices for her goddess, so an orgy (even if only 3 people are involved) is such a sacrifice... same reason those quality tests can be considered offers to the goddess.
mmmh okay you win :cry:. but i still hate grug :mad:

p.s: it will bother me less if the other guy was suitable, why the girlfriends of the MC not fucking with handsome guy like an elf why with ugly?

p.p.s: thank for taking time for respond to me Evangelion-01 you are a cool guy :cool:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
mmmh okay you win :cry:. but i still hate grug :mad:

p.s: it will bother me less if the other guy was suitable, why the girlfriends of the MC not fucking with handsome guy like an elf why with ugly?

p.p.s: thank for taking time for respond to me Evangelion-01 you are a cool guy :cool:
heh... always nice to be appreciated :þ
in regards to why ugly... probably because a handsome char would either be considered a better deal by the girls than the MC ending in NTR or atleast cucking, or atleast the players would think that.
Haveing a less attractive and potential character keeps the player the dominant character in the game.
Atleast that's what I believe.

Reactions: ponk01
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes