Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering do anyone know if rpgm games works better when their assets are unpacked or is it better to play the game packed ??

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Hello to all.
Share the latest news from the developer on the site patreon?
I read the earlier pages on this forum and understood two things.
Developer on vacation or finished vacation?
And something happened to his hard ???
I understand everything correctly?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
can anyone please pass me a saves after the "runeway II" quest, there is a bug and a i can't pass the mision even when i have everthing....please

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Grug is a very powerful being that gave the MC and her a run for their money (or already fucked Zivah).
So she hires him as a guard with occassional sex as payment, as she has no Gold to compensate him otherwise... also she gets to occupy his home and change it into a place of worship again.
I'd say she can be lucky he is so simple minded otherwise she would have hell to pay for those priviledges.
I rather had the option to kill him like it was suppose to be.. i defeated him in battle so he should have died..

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Grug is a very powerful being that gave the MC and her a run for their money (or already fucked Zivah).
So she hires him as a guard with occassional sex as payment, as she has no Gold to compensate him otherwise... also she gets to occupy his home and change it into a place of worship again.
I'd say she can be lucky he is so simple minded otherwise she would have hell to pay for those priviledges.
PFT yeah powerfull thats why he get killed from GOBLINS. Mc fuck 3 of them with just one lighting.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I like this reasoning.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think it was goblins corpses just like shakhala killings.
The monsters attacking the temple were Orcs... and quiet a large organised group at that.
difference? size, overall physical prowness and actual combat equipment.
The MC had to hire the help of a soldier and small hero at that to deal with what Grug couldn't... also they raided the place but didn't occupy it.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
I only started playing this game since the tags had "NTR (Avoidable)"

Wasted my damn time if that's a lie

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes