Soushikan

Jun 3, 2019
You can impregnate her against her will... which means you have one hell of apologizing ahead of you.
So being pregnant by the MC is not really a proof of haveing done everything right.
Yeah, but it wasn't against her will that I am sure. Also I tried other people's save files and still the same issue, after giving gifts its stuck to the hug.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...now thast I think about it... wasn't Frida one of the chars that could be gifted with the Lust Pastry?
maybe you should try that one... if her Libido is low she won't do anything "interesting" with you, same as Erevy.

Reactions: Canto Forte

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
Anyone has issues with Frida? like you can't progress the relationship despite getting her dogs and lockpad and lying to her for Mia?
Frida ask to fix her garden
you have to go to stable and get some manure for that
she comes at the garden and gives you a boobjob
ater thatyou only have three chanses with her
the boobjob,sex in white outfit,and late in night when you wake her up
hope to help you

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone has issues with Frida? like you can't progress the relationship despite getting her dogs and lockpad and lying to her for Mia?
I've had the same problem. It seems like Frida's quest is a little buggy. All I could do was to give her a bushel of vegetables everyday. So I reloaded my saved game. It seems like you need to do one quest at a time. Start by rescuing her puppies, and return them to her. Go rest in weirdwood, and return the next day to complete the padlock quest. Also, do what she says when she tells you not to cum inside. You should be able to cum inside and get her pregnant when having sex for the third time. the white outfit is optional, it unlocks another scene, as well as completing her garden quest. Also, make sure you have plenty of phallus giganticus potions.

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get moonflower pollen? also is there a new guide for these new updates cause the guide am using does not inlcude the baker so am struggling with er.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Was just thinking about this game scrolling through my catalogue, and low and behold, a new update has arrived. Now the waiting game...

Reactions: sfergerg39585
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes