Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is no "Giant's strength Potion" though... it should be a basic recipe... it's on the 2nd page if you got all recipes already.
it requires Gator carcas and bear claws, aside from Sacred Water

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
You need to check the village more often... at one point the giants try to lift boulders.. if you manage to lift the biggest she'll let you creampie her (str is increased on level up and by str potion ofc - it's not visible as a stat though).
Also not sure if you noticed, but Frida will grow "lonely" same as Mia from now on so you need to sleep atleast once each fifth night at her place
I've had to visit the village like 50 times to have the boulders there. I also think it's necessary to have sex with Hilde in the lake first (where she doesn't allow for us to creampie her) but it also took like 50 tries, earlier she was too tired/not in the mood. Tinkerer should tweak the numbers a bit so that less tries are necessary IMO.

can some one put up the games zip with NOPY insted of mega plz mega will not work for me
Nopy doesn't allow uploads from unregistered users at the moment so you can try Workupload:

Last edited:
Reactions: heskey232

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've had to visit the village like 50 times to have the boulders there. I also think it's necessary to have sex with Hilde in the lake first (where she doesn't allow for us to creampie her) but it also took like 50 tries, earlier she was too tired/not in the mood. Tinkerer should tweak the numbers a bit so that less tries are necessary IMO.
There is a detailed walkthrough for this Version in the "Walkthrough" folder you know?
you only have to have given the chief a barrel of meht (and shake his wife) before the boulder activity... I had to visit the village 12-20 times to get a chance at it... but I kept going to other areas a lot in between aswell.
Also you can gift Hilde the Lust Pastry to make her horny again instantly... for the boulder game you won't have to though as she will be auto max lust if you win.

Last edited:

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
any save files to ver.1,40 or so I dont want to play throgh every thing again , I have done it 3 time and forget to copy the save :(

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
There is a detailed walkthrough for this Version in the "Walkthrough" folder you know?
I've noticed but walkthroughs are for retards (unless the quests are illogical and require the player to know soemthing he can't know but that's not the case here).
you only have to have given the chief a barrel of meat (and shake his wife) before the boulder activity
I've done so and visited the village at least 50 times and there was no builder activity. But once I've had sex with Hilde at the lake this event appeared the next time (or maybe the second time after that) I visited. I doubt it's a coincidence.

As for the lust pastry I thought about using it but it was too much of a bother, I've just teleported between waypoints to achieve what I wanted.

Anyway, I've posted this in case someone else would have the same problem as me.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
What is the difference between compressed (by compressed i meant both official and unofficial ) and uncompressed file.. Accept for file size..
Is there any difference in the quality of the image

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
Peasant's Quest [v1.71] [Tinkerer] (1.9 gb rar win source)

184 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

I have downloaded this latest compressed version, but why there is no sound? Without sound it's feeling awkward. I see no sounds at all. Everything is mute. :(

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes