Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have downloaded this latest compressed version, but why there is no sound? Without sound it's feeling awkward. I see no sounds at all. Everything is mute. :(
Sorry for that, I play games "on mute", so usually pay a little attention to sound/music files, i.e. tend to "crunch" them max if possible. Gonna check it, though. thanks for reporting.

EDIT. I cant fix it, sorry, everything appears to be in order (audio files, scripts, dlls...), as far as I can see it, but there is still no sound at all. It could be related to OS, some missing dll-s, I dont know..... Btw there is no sound/music in previous compressed version as well, I checked it for comparison. If the sound is "gamebreaker" for you, then you should download/play a full game version.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Extract from the Walkthrough
Quest: Call The Midwife
Activation requirements: This quest activates once Frida has been pregnant for at least ten day, Mia has
received her direwolf pup, the waystone quest has been completed and Frida’s garden has been
planted.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Rather short update overall, maybe for an hour of playthrough. Still, it is a nice addition to an already huge game. I haven't seen 3 sex scenes for Hilde though unless watching her naked counts as one. I've had one sex scene during the wedding and another after I brought mead to giants and that's it.
I've had to visit the village like 50 times to have the boulders there. I also think it's necessary to have sex with Hilde in the lake first (where she doesn't allow for us to creampie her) but it also took like 50 tries, earlier she was too tired/not in the mood. Tinkerer should tweak the numbers a bit so that less tries are necessary IMO.

Nopy doesn't allow uploads from unregistered users at the moment so you can try Workupload:
once you complete the bouder lifting event (those are reandom when entering the map) all other Hilde scenes will be updated to include penetration
hi can i ask if there is mom son incest in this game?
not yet.... not yet....
Thanks, sometimes the distance is so close ... Is this whole Frida pregnant thing related to the new quest line?
the quest starts when Frida is going into labour

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is easy to avoid ntr or you need walthrough?
...you have to actively choose to see any "cheating" or rape of love interests in the game... since no character is stolen NTR is the wrong term though.
There is one orgie WITHOUT the MC for one of the side characters, but other than that at worst some 3-some sex (MMF) WITH the MC being one of the Males.
unavoidable actually
Not sure what you are referring to but I get the feeling it's either a 3-some scene or another game

Last edited:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
when will the bug that keeps quests from being completed be fixed? ive already put a baby in my daughter and i still have the damn "crown of sorcery" quest that i need to complete. and thats just one example

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
when will the bug that keeps quests from being completed be fixed? ive already put a babay in my daughter and i still have the damn "crown of sorcery" quest that i need to complete. and thats just one example
From the latest changelog:
"- Fixed several quest that wouldn't complete in the quest log (this only applies to new players unfortunately, for existing players the will still show as open. But it has no practical affect on gameplay) "

So it is now fixed, but to see it, you will need to start a new game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
when will the bug that keeps quests from being completed be fixed? ive already put a babay in my daughter and i still have the damn "crown of sorcery" quest that i need to complete. and thats just one example
Tinkerer wrote that he fixed those problems, but you'd have to start again to not encounter them in the first place. Once they are there you'll have to live with them. But it's not like that's a real bother, i mean, it doesn't affect the game in any other way. I've got 2 of those open as well for I think 3 or 4 updates by now and it doesn't really matter.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
So I'm starting over and for some reason my face is in the way frozen on the screen. Dunno what's causing it. Anyone else having this bug? I can still move around and interact with shit and that makes it go away but as soon as I go back to free roam my character's face is taking up 80% of the screen

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes