Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Help! Frida is missing inside the house after fetching Hilde, the door to her room is locked as I have never given her the padlock, I think. She is not on the living room but her dogs are there. 351272

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sfergerg39585
Oct 28, 2017
Need help ..I applied the file which was there in the decensor folder but nothing has changed I mean the relation between the MC & the other characters are same.just asking f decensor file works properly(for me) then who the MC related to & who she is to him.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Need help ..I applied the file which was there in the decensor folder but nothing has changed I mean the relation between the MC & the other characters are same.just asking f decensor file works properly(for me) then who the MC related to & who she is to him.
it does not change any relationships, it just activates the incest(sexual) scenes with the daughter with Erevi

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The decensor doesn't change any relationships. All it does at this moment is unlock some scenes on Erevi's daughter's route. If you've got it, you'll get lewd/sex scenes, if not you'll have a nice father-daughter adventure where nothing happens.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
I am curious,will tinkener make a spinder woman too? i think,i saw in the gave something like fertilized nests in the gave terrain.I guess maybe we'll have another sex slave if tinkener make a spinder woman.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I am curious,will tinkener make a spinder woman too? i think,i saw in the gave something like fertilized nests in the gave terrain.I guess maybe we have another sex slave if tinkener make a spinder woman
I always hoped that we'll be able to fill those two other cells with somebody else but as far as I'm aware there's no indication until now who that may be. I guess some kind of female zombie from the graveyard etc. would be possible, too. But who knows.

Reactions: sfergerg39585
Oct 28, 2017
The decensor doesn't change any relationships. All it does at this moment is unlock some scenes on Erevi's daughter's route. If you've got it, you'll get lewd/sex scenes, if not you'll have a nice father-daughter adventure where nothing happens.
Thank you so much

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Downloaded 1.71. I enter the Tower of Dread, after procuring bat breeder and impregnating Erevi, but do not have an entry point to bedrooms. What gives?
this is why i wait for a few days after the bug fixes before downloading :p

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes