Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Peasant's Quest [v1.71] [Tinkerer] (1.9 gb rar win source)

184 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note. It seems that compressed game version/s have no sound, so if you wanna to play it with sound effects you should download a full game version
I was comparing your compressed version to the one I got from Bas back in the day v1.41, and noticed the audio files are much smaller in your version... some arent even 10% of what he did... maybe thats why the sound is not working in yours ? I thought only images were supposed to be compressed, and videos, not audio files ?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
You are amazing..
I just went to collect Gater carcass and successfully created the potion. Thanks again bro. :giggle:(y)
Gator is very strong and the swamp is full of infection debuff locust so many people miss it...... even still don't want to farm ingredient because Goblin give more money and XP.

mcgheezer

Feb 15, 2019
Is there a way to get your succubus daughter out of your party? She is seriously cock blocking a number of quests...can't talk to old women's granddaughter, can't get the Inn Keeper's daughter key because you can't slide the crate with her in the party...yadda yadda yadda, I need her ass to stay home sometimes. help!!

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a Mac Parellels version coming up, or is the bug fixed so that those running Paralells doesn't need an alternete version?

zloy1989

Jan 5, 2018
I haven't played the most recent version but in the last one you had to ask her to meet you at the lake in the main area of the temple. Have you tried that?
nope the only thing she says hi.And i think this is some kind of a bug cause i completed all quests in current version and havent received this scene yet

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Can anyone help me with the mead quest. I got the mead but when i go to Hilde she always reply not in the mood
You don't give the mead to Hilde. Give it to her husband to distract him.
How and when do you start the stone lifting at giants camp?
It's random, sometimes they play the game, other times they are all out hunting and most of the time everyone is in the camp. Come back another day for a new try.
How to unlock the waystone of the new giants map?
Walk up to it and remove the vines, then you need a crystalized egg like with all the other waystones to unlock it for teleporting.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I was comparing your compressed version to the one I got from Bas back in the day v1.41, and noticed the audio files are much smaller in your version... some arent even 10% of what he did... maybe thats why the sound is not working in yours ? I thought only images were supposed to be compressed, and videos, not audio files ?
That only should impact audio quality, ie kbps etc...The audio files are playable, and I think that the real problem is somewhere else. Are you checked the last compressed version before 1.71? I checked it and there was no sound either...
Original version which is packed by enigma vb in one big exe-file has ok sound, but unpacking it probably caused that error. At the moment I have no fix for that, nor time to check it more carefully...IF I manage to find the cause/fix Im gonna post it as apatch to compressed version. cheers

Reactions: Rythan25

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm not a big boob fans, but look like that this game gameplay is pretty good. so are there any small/normal boobies to get in this game? or this game will just make me uncomfortable with all those big boobs around?
there's all sizes, the flatter girl you can meet in the stables
will you ever get to turn the tables and enslave the vampire girls.
The best I can tell the developer intends for the main character to be a sub, so probably not.
actually if you read previous news posted, MC is supposed to fight their master

anyone knows what's the maghda facelift post about?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes