mcgheezer

Feb 15, 2019
I'm trying to complete the waystone quest to get my cock-blocking succubi daughter out of my party, and I can't exit the giant camp. I partied down with Hilde last night, and everyone is saying goodbye to me. The guard Durk says he'll let me pass but when I try to walk thru I get "turn back, small man!". I've tried it with and without Frida and Hilde in my party, I've given the camp members Mead to distract them, nothing I do will let me out of town. Thoughts...?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have a lot of experience with RPGs, but if u make one with wild encounters u CAN'T escape (that, of course, run towards u at lightspeed) u just get an upset gamer as a result ^_^
This is usually the basic model for most mobs encounter in (grindy) RPG games. How does that surprise you if you have a lot of experience with the genre? :oops:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I'd never thought a game found on this site could be worse and more difficult than a Dark Souls. Abandoned after 34 minutes with ZERO nudity and 13 deaths (ofc, with a game over screen)

I really hope the Dev is ok with that ^_^
dude, my first ever rpgm game was this one and i've played quite a few games after that. i truly believe this is one of the easiest rpgm games out here(atleast in terms of combat). some other games can totally overwhelm you. idk, you probably had bad luck i guess?

Reactions: Alteni

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Great update as usual!
Hope there's plans for a fairy/pixie character in the near future.:geek:
those kind of girls are hard to shack though... and considering that the main fetish seems to be impregnation I am not to sure that this would work.
I mean you'd be impaling pretty much anything that is generally called a pixie.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
EVERY girl in the game that has intercourse with the MC can get pregnant... but not all have fitting content (Hilde is placed here)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'd never thought a game found on this site could be worse and more difficult than a Dark Souls. Abandoned after 34 minutes with ZERO nudity and 13 deaths (ofc, with a game over screen)

I really hope the Dev is ok with that ^_^
I have a lot of experience with RPGs, but if u make one with wild encounters u CAN'T escape (that, of course, run towards u at lightspeed) u just get an upset gamer as a result ^_^
I'm sorry but the only unrunnable encounters are the bandits west of town, but you aren't supposed to fight them till later: goblins, boars and even bears let you escape if you have enough agility and luck to make the run.Concerning nudity, you can see some by helping the stable girl, paying the working grl (you can even have anal sex with her if you can afford her) or if you buy a pint at the inn (Alice might flash you), you can even have sex with the mayor's wife (if you're unable to pay the rent) and get a blowjob from the baker (you will need a special pastry) without even leaving town. As of gameovers... well.. you wouldn't want defeat rape... but! the third encounter with the goblin princess (she can't be defeated in that one) ends with her riding the MC.
Great update as usual!
Hope there's plans for a fairy/pixie character in the near future.:geek:
those kind of girls are hard to shack though... and considering that the main fetish seems to be impregnation I am not to sure that this would work.
I mean you'd be impaling pretty much anything that is generally called a pixie.
actually Tinkerer did say when the victoria update came out, in a public comment that he plans to add vampires, a succubus, a halfling and a pixie... only time will tell when

Reactions: Maestro91

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Question: How do I start the giant's game Pickyuprock? I fucked Hilde several times after distracting the giants with mead but nothing happens after that.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Question: How do I start the giant's game Pickyuprock? I fucked Hilde several times after distracting the giants with mead but nothing happens after that.
Visit the village time to time and make sure you have the giant's strenght potion. If there are noone in the village check the lake side. She will be there.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
How to do sex with the girl in the bar.. I gave her the duplicate. Key now. What..?
I tried visiting her at night but her door is locked

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
How to do sex with the girl in the bar.. I gave her the duplicate. Key now. What..?
I tried visiting her at night but her door is locked
She will come to your room at the hotel. Make sure you bought the room for the night.

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a version update for Parallels for Mac avalible? I wrote in Discord asking about it and learned it's released. But maybe it's for Patreons only? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes