blackpitpap

Jul 23, 2019
Hello. I'm new at this site. I'd like to ask where is the folder with the walkthrough for the 1.71 version. Thank you.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
yeap, I tried.The only thing she says Hi.Perhaps it some kind of a bug
if you already did the gemstone quest, you need to talk to zivah
Where? can someone post a ss I lost hilde after frida gave birth
you didn't, she returned home to get ready...
Bug report, I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the strange impression you knocked her up without fixig her lock

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...there are some scenes with a girl called Mia... one with the MC going down on her while transformed as a dog and later a scene with her and a werewolf (the tame version is the player being transformed again).
And than there are several scenes with Beth, the stables girl getting down with the only horse in town and later getting on a date with another transformation of the player (Centaur).
Not sure if you could call it beastiality but there is a scene with the player getting intimate with a human shaped dragoness (after transformation)

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Couldn't find a straight answer: just how much bestiality content is there?
Something like this...

Human (MC) - Female Orc
Human (MC) - Female Goblin
Human (MC) - Female Dragon (dragonesse)
Human (Girl in stable) - Horse (BJ)
Human (Girl in stable) - Horse (Vaginal sex)
Human (Girl) - Dog (MC transformed in a dog) Cunnilingus
Human (Girl) - Werewolf (MC transformed)
Human (Girl) - Centaur (MC become a centaur by mistake)
And the MC fuck the Bakery Girl (She is a Dwarf Girl. And I think that dwarves are a different race than humans. At least in fairy tales they are)

They say that the MC fuck with a chicken ... But it is not seen in the game LOL... (just kidding)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Has the cheat rock moved? I'm in a bind, I need a third sacrifice to bring the vampires and I ran out of brigands to capture
You can also deliver Batbreeders
You can't kill her. She will overpower you everytime. You need to convince her that you are a good guy.
Before you can do so you need to convince her that it is to much trouble to get rid of you the violent way though.
If you already know how to use a 2-hander and learned heavy blow from the Goblins you can try that... or you keep casting your lightning strike...keep some health and mana potions with you for this battle... I think I used atleast 5 Mana and 2-3 HP Potions and lvl 10-15.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I've been waiting to find out if that bug that prevents you from setting up the festive lights after collecting them from the swamp (evidently after a certain amount of time has passed) has been fixed yet? It's frustrating that I can't do it, both because I like to 'properly' finish games and get as many rewards/quests ticked off as possible, and because I've done tons of grinding to reach a high level, I really don't want to start all over again! I love this game, but this bug is pissing me off

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
I've been waiting to find out if that bug that prevents you from setting up the festive lights after collecting them from the swamp (evidently after a certain amount of time has passed) has been fixed yet? It's frustrating that I can't do it, both because I like to 'properly' finish games and get as many rewards/quests ticked off as possible, and because I've done tons of grinding to reach a high level, I really don't want to start all over again! I love this game, but this bug is pissing me off
no there is not a bug,
exerything was fine for me , check what you did wrong

Einnahd77

Jan 28, 2019
I've finished 'call the midwife' quest and I also removed the crates from the attic in Frida's house, but every time I go to Marcus the carpenter to get him to make the beds for the kids, he always say "nice to meet you again MC". I can't finish 'the children room' quest because of this. Can anyone help me?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes