kark

Jun 18, 2017
Bug Report: Everytime I try to go to goblin village the game crashes. I also tried to see if it's something wrong with the save so I did the whole shakala mating quest on a different playthrough. As soon as she introduced me to the village the game crashes.

Can anyone confirm if this happens to them as well?
Work good to me, im using the most recent save data posted in the forum.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Hello guys I'm stuck with Bakery Girl, don't know where to go to find her boyfriend body and the key. Have check the whole map like 4 times and nothing. Please help
Try the tunnel in dragon's den where you find the Crystal.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Hello guys I'm stuck with Bakery Girl, don't know where to go to find her boyfriend body and the key. Have check the whole map like 4 times and nothing. Please help
- In the dragon cave, you will find the corpse whom hold the key.
- Return the key to the bakery girl.

*******Caution : Don't use the key to open the door because you will lost it and say goodbye for the quest.
*******Another Caution : If you turn hostile against the dragon this quest could no longer proceed as well. [because you steal her item and use the key to escape]

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Are you sure about that ??

I have read the recent reviews say that some are unavoidable!!??
LETS FINISH TO TALK ABOUT THIS.Only two scenes are unavoidable !! shakala wedding and with ziha in temple.( i add that the second is just a threesome and that makes one ntr scene unavoiable).

Last edited:

Konti

Apr 5, 2019
- In the dragon cave, you will find the corpse whom hold the key.
- Return the key to the bakery girl.

*******Caution : Don't use the key to open the door because you will lost it and say goodbye for the quest.
*******Another Caution : If you turn hostile against the dragon this quest could no longer proceed as well. [because you steal her item and use the key to escape]
It's there any chance that you will have save before that quest

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I did find a glitch, if you buy the Black Lingerie for Victoria before you get to the scene where she gives you a barrenness potion you cannot get any further, or knock up her up to advance her storyline! I am curios if anyone else has ran into this issue, and if there's anyway (besides restarting a new game) to get past this?

I wouldn't buy any of the Lingerie items for any of the women until your relastionship is serious! I'm not sure if Tinkerer has been made aware of this, this isn't the first time this has happened to me it happened in previous versions as well.

NOTE - I just realized that maybe peeping in on her masturbating could also be linked to advancing her storyline I have to try that out and get back to this post has to whether that worked!

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes