Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Yes you could.

So why did you ask me to upload it after I told you that this is what it was?

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Hello all, I am curious about,will tinkener make a grumpkin woman?But if he do her would she be ungly af?

Last edited:

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
enjoying the game so far, really looking forward to the fast travel system because wow, not even roundscape seemed this confined and forced you into so many battles *cough* from weirdwood to tower, with those fucking black goblins*cough*.

just wanted to see if anyone else ran into this problem. during the scene when you become the high priest of quality control and have to provide education to the acolyte, after using the energy potion to continue the scene the game just crashes, exits to desktop, no error or anything just gone. shame luckily i make a habit of saving after every quest progession so im just in my chambers before i ring the bell, should i just skip this quest and come back to it later? just happening to me?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hello all, I am curious about,will tinkener make a grumpkin woman?But if he do her would she be ungly af?
he has other characters planned before even adding a fem grumpkn
You can bang a female troll so i wouldn't be surprised. :LOL:
ogre, the only troll so far is the ugly dude in the grumpkin cave
enjoying the game so far, really looking forward to the fast travel system because wow, not even roundscape seemed this confined and forced you into so many battles *cough* from weirdwood to tower, with those fucking black goblins*cough*.

just wanted to see if anyone else ran into this problem. during the scene when you become the high priest of quality control and have to provide education to the acolyte, after using the energy potion to continue the scene the game just crashes, exits to desktop, no error or anything just gone. shame luckily i make a habit of saving after every quest progession so im just in my chambers before i ring the bell, should i just skip this quest and come back to it later? just happening to me?
it was simply a crash, keep in mind that the RPGMaker is heavy on ram, as of the ring a bell, I would hold on with it till you have some cure poison potions and enh. fertility potions, you will need them to advance alice's quest that will be unlocked once you ring the bell
as of fast travel, you unlock it when you go on a quest with Erevi's daughter... the quest unlocks when you re-open the temple

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
he has other characters planned before even adding a fem grumpkn

ogre, the only troll so far is the ugly dude in the grumpkin cave

it was simply a crash, keep in mind that the RPGMaker is heavy on ram, as of the ring a bell, I would hold on with it till you have some cure poison potions and enh. fertility potions, you will need them to advance alice's quest that will be unlocked once you ring the bell
as of fast travel, you unlock it when you go on a quest with Erevi's daughter... the quest unlocks when you re-open the temple

alright thanks for the heads up

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
no there is not a bug,
exerything was fine for me , check what you did wrong
Literally nothing. Others have also brought up this issue in the past. After a certain period of time passes, it apparently becomes impossible to set up the lights.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
UPDATE by Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gotta say I agree she looks better now... atleast I won't be afraid of the MC catching AIDS/STD from a shackle with her right away.... still she won't become my favorite... or anything close to my Top 10... but I gues I won't skip her stuff now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes