Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I've completed all quests(v1.71) except "Cemetery Rumors"
In the future update, I hope this quest can be achieved,
even MC become a slave of the vampires

View attachment 356356
The only way to complete that quest is to open the crypt during the day and kill the three female vampires. Is that really what you want to do? Is it worth the 250 coins to miss out on all their content?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
how to trigger pickyuprock?
i gave the mead to the giant but nothing happens..

she is there but there is only a sex scene, no pickyuprock quest...
I've found out, the rock challenge happens at the night time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've found out, the rock challenge happens at the night time.
It's a random Event that can happen at anytime you enter the village... I first triggered at early morning or noon... if it doesn't happen leave the village to the south and reenter until it does.

Reactions: Mickiy

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
Hi

in waystone quest found 5 gates
-Mia house
-front of Erevi castle
-Crossroads
-map front of temple
- Goblin forrest
where is last??

and also scene with demon/daughter -waterfall,night in some bed, after missing tool quest threesome with Vicky or i miss something (if is something at the end of quest i dont know because that damm last stone.)

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
It's a random Event that can happen at anytime you enter the village... I first triggered at early morning or noon... if it doesn't happen leave the village to the south and reenter until it does.
does it trigger automatically? do i need to talk to one of the giants for it?
i keep getting the sex scene when she showers, no rock quest

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
try the walkthrough folder in the game directory?
or use search function in the thread... there has been pretty detailed reports

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Hi

in waystone quest found 5 gates
-Mia house
-front of Erevi castle
-Crossroads
-map front of temple
- Goblin forrest
where is last??

and also scene with demon/daughter -waterfall,night in some bed, after missing tool quest threesome with Vicky or i miss something (if is something at the end of quest i dont know because that damm last stone.)
East of Goblin Forest, there's another temple with a waystone and a stone tablet you have to get.

Soushikan

Jun 3, 2019
I've had the same problem. It seems like Frida's quest is a little buggy. All I could do was to give her a bushel of vegetables everyday. So I reloaded my saved game. It seems like you need to do one quest at a time. Start by rescuing her puppies, and return them to her. Go rest in weirdwood, and return the next day to complete the padlock quest. Also, do what she says when she tells you not to cum inside. You should be able to cum inside and get her pregnant when having sex for the third time. the white outfit is optional, it unlocks another scene, as well as completing her garden quest. Also, make sure you have plenty of phallus giganticus potions.
Thanks, sorry for the late reply.. I think that's my issue completing the quests to quickly. Luckily the new update fixed this issue

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes