NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
i can assure you, i didn't messed with the scripts to change the probability of pregnancy.
maybe i added a vasectomy as easteregg, I can not remember anymore. :unsure:
;)Thanks The 66, giving the knowledge that you already have on the Android Version of this game I decided to talk directly to you about this problem... If you couldn't take me this doubt nobody could!!! BTW it is without a doubt a bug, I have tried at least 30 times to get her pregnant with enhanced fertility potions, just destroyed all of my resources for nothing...:cry: I will probably have to start the game again and lose 32 hours of gaming...:eek: this-is-fine.0.jpg

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
;)Thanks The 66, giving the knowledge that you already have on the Android Version of this game I decided to talk directly to you about this problem... If you couldn't take me this doubt nobody could!!! BTW it is without a doubt a bug, I have tried at least 30 times to get her pregnant with enhanced fertility potions, just destroyed all of my resources for nothing...:cry: I will probably have to start the game again and lose 32 hours of gaming...:eek: View attachment 358596
Victoria has always been random. you need to wait 7+ days to know

Jakd

Nov 3, 2017
For some reason I can't complete the quest to give Mia a puppy. It just says she's depressed all the time and Hilde doesn't proceed any further. I can't even get and option for her white dress that i gave her.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
How much content is in the game currently? Is it worth playing yet or should I wait longer till it's more fleshed out? I saw some guy say he beat it all in 1 day?
Technically you can complete current content in 8-12 hours if you just do the minimum requirement, but you don't really see everything

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
Where can I find Rosy's bf? the walkthrough says it's some stupid quest "be there light" but how the hell do I know where is it? I went western road, there are only bandits, eventually I came to the hotel but there is no road and nothing over there.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Where can I find Rosy's bf? the walkthrough says it's some stupid quest "be there light" but how the hell do I know where is it? I went western road, there are only bandits, eventually I came to the hotel but there is no road and nothing over there.
Talk to the innkeeper at the new inn.
After several chats, you will be able to find a path south out of the inn map.
Take this to the dragon cave....

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes