Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
I started re-playing the game and now I am stuck with 3 gumpkins. I don't remember how I killed them the last time, maybe the player had better skills or something but now with leandra I can kills only 2 of them in the best case scenario and the main gumpkin kills us both. How to resolve it?

Reactions: thehouse1264

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
interesting, looks like the author of the game creates complete bullshit from one release to another one.
there was no any kind of sex with a dragon in the version I played and having the saved files I can't have any dragon's cave
actually the sex with the dragon was part of her update, and the save file is not a problem since I have one from the third release of the game, you probably used the key to leave the tunnel and you made her hate you...
I started re-playing the game and now I am stuck with 3 gumpkins. I don't remember how I killed them the last time, maybe the player had better skills or something but now with leandra I can kills only 2 of them in the best case scenario and the main gumpkin kills us both. How to resolve it?
there are 2 ways to beat the grumpkins...
1) attack them with lightning strike and put Liandra on potion duty ( she should be bale to take 1 magic attack). you should be able to defeat it in 4-8 rounds
2) when you find out Liandra is missing walk away and start the waystone quest, this way you'll get MC, Liandra and Erevi's daughter on your team. in that case, start the fight by making the succubus cast mesmerise ( she'll go first) and stun the aides, MC casts lightnin strike and Liandra attacks one of the aides, once it's just you and the great grumpkin, let the daughter cast flare, while MC does normal attacks, if Liandra is alive use her to heal the wounded

Xis Kedele

Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys, I've done Ziva's questline till "The Chalice" and Erevi's till "The Lords Work" but I can't get any more progress. Is there a lvl requirement to proceed with Erevi's pregnancy or get to rebuild Qetesh's temple?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys, I've done Ziva's questline till "The Chalice" and Erevi's till "The Lords Work" but I can't get any more progress. Is there a lvl requirement to proceed with Erevi's pregnancy or get to rebuild Qetesh's temple?
to procede with Zivah you must go on at least 1 (but you should hold it till you go on both ) pregnant dates, you have to buy lingerie (2 sets) for Erevi, afterthat Ziva will ask you for help

Xis Kedele

Oct 31, 2018
to procede with Zivah you must go on at least 1 (but you should hold it till you go on both ) pregnant dates, you have to buy lingerie (2 sets) for Erevi, afterthat Ziva will ask you for help
Thanks, I was stuck in Erevi's pregnancy before those parts. I captured a Batbreeder and gave to Erevi for sacrifice and the dialogues and quests starts to flow again.

Reactions: Pirat.911

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah I bought it all, and I do not remember when I bought them
If you bought them after capturing the bat breeder, they should be in the dungeon with the bat breeder.
I understand that there is a bug if you buy them too soon.
When bought, they are delivered to the dungeon, but if you have not yet got to the dungeon, they just disappear.
In that case, nothing you can do but start again (or load a save prior to buying them).
If they are in the dungeon, you are good.
There has been a persistent issue with the quest log not updating.
I understand that this has been fixed in 1.71.
But only for new games started in 1.71.
If your game was started prior to 1.71, you can just live with it (annoying but not game breaking) or restart.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
If you bought them after capturing the bat breeder, they should be in the dungeon with the bat breeder.
I understand that there is a bug if you buy them too soon.
When bought, they are delivered to the dungeon, but if you have not yet got to the dungeon, they just disappear.
In that case, nothing you can do but start again (or load a save prior to buying them).
If they are in the dungeon, you are good.
There has been a persistent issue with the quest log not updating.
I understand that this has been fixed in 1.71.
But only for new games started in 1.71.
If your game was started prior to 1.71, you can just live with it (annoying but not game breaking) or restart.
Well thank u for ur answer man, And I will start again from the beginning ty again ... :eek::D

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes