allinon

Sep 12, 2017
1.Children room. You need to make frida pregnant and then make a room for her children.

2.Retrieve the idol will unlock after you finish this first quest and go to her village.

3.Pick up rock. And third one will unlock after you finish those two. You just need to check her village from time to time and see if giants are lifting rocks. If they do you can compete with them, but you will need potion of strength.

And that's it i guess

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys I started the game a few days ago and im not too far into it, just wondering is there any femdom scenes? Like you submitting or anything that can change the way the story or character plays out? Ty

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys I started the game a few days ago and im not too far into it, just wondering is there any femdom scenes? Like you submitting or anything that can change the way the story or character plays out? Ty
There's a scene with the mayor's wife, if you decide to pursue her that changes the game, but more to that in two updates. If you don't like that one scene, once you see it you can progress by showing the mayor's wife a potion of bareness...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is on the list of available quests, so it seems you haven't completed it yet. Did you talk with Erevi after building it?

If you did then the quest bugged.

kaguru

Oct 27, 2018
It is on the list of available quests, so it seems you haven't completed it yet. Did you talk with Erevi after building it?

If you did then the quest bugged.
i already talk with her and her teach me summon spell but at "a date with beth" i cant complete this quest because i cant learn summon spell

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes