Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
after makeing the mayor horny wait until she visits you in the village house.
After she tells you the plan worked she breaks up with you... give her a visit in her room and remind her why she hooked up with you in the first place... don't forget your "magic sex drug" (same you used on her husband) to spike her drink.
Everyone will be happy now

airze

Feb 8, 2018
is there a full walk through for this becouse all I'm finding are fragments if there is can ether tell me where (page) or just repost it thank

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
How to fuck alice after we send her to ziva monastery?
I ask the same haha
She will be doing chores, if you see her sitting on the floor you can punish her, she gains obedience, if you try to punish her when she is doing well, she looses it, once she is trained enough, she will ask for punishment, if she does well, just walk in and out of that temple floor

LCStark

Apr 5, 2019
She will be doing chores, if you see her sitting on the floor you can punish her, she gains obedience, if you try to punish her when she is doing well, she looses it, once she is trained enough, she will ask for punishment, if she does well, just walk in and out of that temple floor
I love you man <3

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i looked in the folder and no its not a full guide even if it was all in one file so nm its seems no such guide is out there so ill just give up on this game it wast really what I'm lookin for anyway
you don't need a guide to play it since it's sandboxy, just consult them when lost

dsaertyvg

Mar 18, 2019
Figured it out. It wasn't working for me since I had an older version of wine. If anyone is having trouble playing on a mac upgrading to the latest version of wine could help.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes