siide

Aug 9, 2019
For the female Orc go to the right since the village until you get to map on the right. Then go south following the edge of the map until you find her. She's a little stronger than usual gobelins and there is 2-3 fights until you get to her so take sme bandages.

In the mayor home, the is a map on the wall, just click on it.
I clicked on it but nothing happens

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
I've made an account to make this post. I have 2 things that I need help with and no one else has answered these questions.
This is version 1.71 and am playing this on a laptop

1. I have all the ingredients to make enhanced fertility potion. I have the list for it from the inn where the fire was so I HAVE the recepie. And I cannot make it. I have all the ingredients within my inventory to create it. I've been to Ziva's house, Temple and the rental house. I cannot make it. How do I make it. I really want to knock up the redhead.

2.. In the Tower of Dread, I made Everi pregnant and she gave birth to a baby. She's been nursing the baby and it's been almost 50 days since she gave birth. I really don't wanna go back and have to redo something. Also aside from Everi, Frida, Goblin chick and Victoria have not yet given birth. But the one I'm more concerned with is Everi. She's supposed to move on from nursing eventually. I also want to knock her up again,

Thank you for answering this question.

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I've made an account to make this post. I have 2 things that I need help with and no one else has answered these questions.
This is version 1.71 and am playing this on a laptop

1. I have all the ingredients to make enhanced fertility potion. And I cannot make it. I have all the ingredients within my inventory to create it. I've been to Ziva's house, Temple and the rental house. I cannot make it. How do I make it. I really want to knock up the redhead.

2.. In the Tower of Dread, I made Everi pregnant and she gave birth to a baby. She's been nursing the baby and it's been almost 50 days since she gave birth. I really don't wanna go back and have to redo something. Also aside from Everi, Frida, Goblin chick and Victoria have not yet given birth. But the one I'm more concerned with is Everi.

Thank you for answering this question.
Both of these issues have the same solution.
It looks like you haven't actually found the enhanced fertility recipe.
You need to complete the quest to light up Ziva's temple.

Reactions: Akki0609

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
Both of these issues have the same solution.
It looks like you haven't actually found the enhanced fertility recipe.
You need to complete the quest to light up Ziva's temple.

I did that. I lit up the temple and was rewarded by Ziva and the swamp girl having sex with the MC. Am I supposed to go to the temple again?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I did that. I lit up the temple and was rewarded by Ziva and the swamp girl having sex with the MC. Am I supposed to go to the temple again?
If you have:
Bought the robes for Ziva & Caleah;
Done "Ring the bell" & had Ziva / Caleah 3some;
Invited Beth (Stable girl) on a date & she has accepted;
Talked to Erevi about the summoning spell;
Built the crib for Erevi's baby.
Then she should put the baby in the crib & move on.
You won't be able to knock her up again until the child has grown & gone questing with you.

When you went to the dragon cave for the big gem, there was a patch of burnt ground outside the inn.
The Enhanced Fertility recipe is in a box there.

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
I haven't done the date with Beth yet. As far as building the crib I haven't done that because she hasn't asked. The date with Beth I don't know the spell for that. The way the guide stated, Everi would teach me that after she rested and would also ask the MC to make the crib

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I haven't done the date with Beth yet. As far as building the crib I haven't done that because she hasn't asked.
When you invite Beth on the date, you will decide you need to summon a horse.
You will then ask Erevi if she can teach you a summoning spell.
She will agree on condition that you build a crib.

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
Thank you so much! I was able to finally do that. I have the recepie for enhanced fertility , and the temple with Ziva is restored. Where do I go to learn it now?

Thank you.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Thank you so much! I was able to finally do that. I have the recepie for enhanced fertility , and the temple with Ziva is restored. Where do I go to learn it now?

Thank you.
If you have the recipe and all of the ingredients, you should be able to make the potion at the chalice.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
What's everyone's thoughts on the model swap? I'm a fan of everything Tinkerer puts out, but part of me wishes there was an option to toggle Maghda's model on the fly.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes