Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
I'm having trouble getting any sex scenes with the succubus daughter. I read she likes your junk when you are at the waterfall. I've done Mia quest, Waystone Quest part 1. I also completed the Perfect Wife Quest. Do I have to have a giant phallus potion? Or do I keep reloading the scene.

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
Suggestion for a game-author:
Why don't you introduce jelousy to the game? :))) make it like some of the chicks who the player does not visit for a while start fucking with some stranger and the player notices this. What a scenario, ah? ;) In some cases the player might try to kill such the guy but if he does not kill then maybe he can join them arranding some kinda trio, ah? :)))
Also, why the play can't fuck the daughter of Everi? She looks hot, we demand sex scenes with her! We wanna fuck her!
It would be funny it the play would fuck Everi's daughter and Everi at the same time, having some kinda FFM, so it's like Everi decided to teach her daughter to fuck :)))

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Because the dev receive some backslash for a sharing scene already? Imagine that he makes a real ntr scene, he will receive even more shit, and it will make the game annoying to play, you have to visit girls at least once every 5 days already.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm having trouble getting any sex scenes with the succubus daughter. I read she likes your junk when you are at the waterfall. I've done Mia quest, Waystone Quest part 1. I also completed the Perfect Wife Quest. Do I have to have a giant phallus potion? Or do I keep reloading the scene.
Also, why the play can't fuck the daughter of Everi? She looks hot, we demand sex scenes with her! We wanna fuck her!
It would be funny it the play would fuck Everi's daughter and Everi at the same time, having some kinda FFM, so it's like Everi decided to teach her daughter to fuck :)))
You can... All you need is provided in the OP (decensor patch)
for further instruction use the search function...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Because the dev receive some backslash for a sharing scene already? Imagine that he makes a real ntr scene, he will receive even more shit, and it will make the game annoying to play, you have to visit girls at least once every 5 days already.
Yeah. It is ridiculous how paper thin is the ego of some men (more like boys) on the internet.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah. It is ridiculous how paper thin is the ego of some men (more like boys) on the internet.
To be fair I am fine with the shareing and partly cucking content currently used... but this suggestion really sounds far to much like true NTR... and you will never have enough time to keep all girls in line with the MC.
There is some jealousy as some characters will be displeased and paranoid if the player stays away to long (Mia and Frida), but it'll only worsen the relationship... which can be repaired with gifts and spending time.

Leeroy357

Mar 13, 2019
I'm having the same problem. It wont load any succubus daughter scenes... I've played the game once already and seen the scenes but now they wont load? Anyone have a solution to this?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I'm having the same problem. It wont load any succubus daughter scenes... I've played the game once already and seen the scenes but now they wont load? Anyone have a solution to this?
You didn't use the uncensor file, so you're pretty much screwed. Iirc even if you use it now you won't have the scenes, so you need to load a previous file before you met Erevis' daughter.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Where is walkthrough for 1.71 in extras there is walkthroughs upto 1.61 only

Leeroy357

Mar 13, 2019
You didn't use the uncensor file, so you're pretty much screwed. Iirc even if you use it now you won't have the scenes, so you need to load a previous file before you met Erevis' daughter.
Thanks, that worked. Does it also apply to the wolf Mia scene?

Leeroy357

Mar 13, 2019
2 questions that I’m sure were asked on her before.

1) can you make the game full screen on computer?

2) is there a way to hide the text during sex scenes?

Thanks!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She is pregnant whats next?
Why ask us?
Ask the girl in question :þ
...maybe be a bit considerate and give her a few days to rest after that ordeal though (I think it was 5 days after conception for the bulge to become visible)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes