Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
you can make potions as soon as you complete the witchs quest north of weirdwood... and I am pretty sure, that she doesn't ask for a spider egg.
there is an alchemy table in her hut aswell... otherwise renting the home and talkeing to the carpenter will also allow you to craft potions there
I'm pretty sure she wants a spider egg for the initial transformation ritual.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure she wants a spider egg for the initial transformation ritual.
Right... totally forgot about that... in that case I'd advice you to go for dmg... keep attacking her without healing... poison +attack does more dmg to the player than healing can restore... if you kill her before she can; you can fix yourself on the spot...
probably use a save before and after the battle

Leeroy357

Mar 13, 2019
Why not just grind a few more goblins and get better gear before taking on the spider queen. Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Reactions: YQT

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
Suggestion for a game-author:
Why don't you introduce jelousy to the game? :))) make it like some of the chicks who the player does not visit for a while start fucking with some stranger and the player notices this. What a scenario, ah? ;) In some cases the player might try to kill such the guy but if he does not kill then maybe he can join them arranding some kinda trio, ah? :)))
Also, why the play can't fuck the daughter of Everi? She looks hot, we demand sex scenes with her! We wanna fuck her!
It would be funny it the play would fuck Everi's daughter and Everi at the same time, having some kinda FFM, so it's like Everi decided to teach her daughter to fuck :)))

Leeroy357

Mar 13, 2019
Why don't you introduce jelousy to the game? :))) make it like some of the chicks who the player does not visit for a while start fucking with some stranger and the player notices this. What a scenario, ah? ;) In some cases the player might try to kill such the guy but if he does not kill then maybe he can join them arranding some kinda trio, ah? :)))
Also, why the play can't fuck the daughter of Everi? She looks hot, we demand sex scenes with her! We wanna fuck her!
It would be funny it the play would fuck Everi's daughter and Everi at the same time, having some kinda FFM, so it's like Everi decided to teach her daughter to fuck :)))
You can fuck the daughter but need to download the decensor file. You’ll have reload a save before you met the daughter though. Enjoy!

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
I doubt Tinkerer has time or energy to read through hundreds of the same posts about "Waystone Quest", "Pillars puzzle", "What decensor do", "Where is walkthrough" and other repeatable questions in order to find your suggestion. And posting the same message again just create more pages to read..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: s278a

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
We read your post the first time fam its fine.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have been following this game for a while and finally started to play it this past weekend. I got to the Spider Queen section and I could not get past her at level 8 with a lot of healing so I did what anyone else would do, I changed the rules. I looked into the game files a bit and this is what I discovered. The spiders have a 40% chance of throwing poison with their attacks. Poison doesn't expire until you have walked 30 steps after battle and it takes 10% of your HP every turn in battle.

So once poisoned, it is almost impossible to heal your way out of it., and continue to cause enough damage to win.

So I made some changes in the game files to make this little bit of the game easier. I went through a bunch of options and this is what I settled on. First I reduced the chance of throwing poison to 30%. Then I reduced the poison hit to 4% and I made it expire in battle between 2 and 4 turns. Then I changed the ring to give a 50% chance to be immune to poison. I also put a 2 to 4 turn timer on immune to poison. I play tested this a bunch at level 5 and I still needed to heal with bandages several times in order to win, and I got poisoned often enough. I am not really sure if the ring is working as I didn't get any messages about being immune but it may have never occurred in my testing.

I am posting this here with my level 8 save included for anyone to test out. Three files to go in the www\data folder and a slot 19 save file. I did this with the latest compressed version so I don't know if you can use these with the full sized version as I don't know how it is packaged.

And if anyone can offer a better solution for the spider queen than what I just did, I will give it a try.
lightning strike ... the only solution

This is the best game I’ve played to date! I love the pregnancy, huge tits, storyline. It’s a masterpiece! I just played it for the first time a month ago. Does tinkerer update often enough to keep people engaged?
there should be an update this month.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
lightning strike ... the only solution

there should be an update this month.
Lightning strike... what level or quest do you need to complete to get it as I am at level 10 and now have the Goblin Girl finished and got a special power but still no lightning strike. I still think playing with the poison effects and the percent chance seemed like a game balance thing that should have been done.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Good, I have downloaded the latest version, but nothing appears of any baker, I am using a save of the version before 1.61, I also remember that in the guide I said something of the daughter of the bartender who did not complete, the Now I don't see any new content, and start over ... I don't think so.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lightning strike... what level or quest do you need to complete to get it as I am at level 10 and now have the Goblin Girl finished and got a special power but still no lightning strike. I still think playing with the poison effects and the percent chance seemed like a game balance thing that should have been done.
considering that poison is only dangerous if you venture without an antidote, which means the very first time you enter the cave I don't consider it a balance problem... and noone else had actually complained about it before.. on low level the spider queen is rather tedious... but if you have the strong attack skill (need to defeat shakala twice, get defeated on the third encounter and finally impregnate her) and some levels you can defeat her in 2 attacks at some point.
Lightning strike can be learned by entering the Tower of dread.. but you will have to survive several encounters with the strong black goblins and 2 minigames of don't get hit

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes