Makme72

Jun 26, 2017
I downloaded the last version of PQ 1.71 and got the issue of MC always on the screen even with a save file or a new game. (see attached). Can anyone help plz? Thanks

YQT

Aug 6, 2019
Can I use my Android saved files on win?
Since I played on my phone and I'm at level 20 I want to continue from there on computer.

rellik_66

Aug 12, 2019
Hey, can anyone help me? I'm doing the waystone quest. I'm trying to activate the six waystones. I've got the one in the temple, the goblin forest, northern forest, crossroads and the one by the tower of dread. I think there's another in the graveyard and by the temple of qetesh. Thing is my daughter won't let me go to those places and I can't get rid of her to go there alone.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Hey, can anyone help me? I'm doing the waystone quest. I'm trying to activate the six waystones. I've got the one in the temple, the goblin forest, northern forest, crossroads and the one by the tower of dread. I think there's another in the graveyard and by the temple of qetesh. Thing is my daughter won't let me go to those places and I can't get rid of her to go there alone.
You can get the one near Ziva's temple. It is in the valley just before you reach the point daughter refuses to go on.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I have been following this game for a while and finally started to play it this past weekend. I got to the Spider Queen section and I could not get past her at level 8 with a lot of healing so I did what anyone else would do, I changed the rules. I looked into the game files a bit and this is what I discovered. The spiders have a 40% chance of throwing poison with their attacks. Poison doesn't expire until you have walked 30 steps after battle and it takes 10% of your HP every turn in battle.

So once poisoned, it is almost impossible to heal your way out of it., and continue to cause enough damage to win.

So I made some changes in the game files to make this little bit of the game easier. I went through a bunch of options and this is what I settled on. First I reduced the chance of throwing poison to 30%. Then I reduced the poison hit to 4% and I made it expire in battle between 2 and 4 turns. Then I changed the ring to give a 50% chance to be immune to poison. I also put a 2 to 4 turn timer on immune to poison. I play tested this a bunch at level 5 and I still needed to heal with bandages several times in order to win, and I got poisoned often enough. I am not really sure if the ring is working as I didn't get any messages about being immune but it may have never occurred in my testing.

I am posting this here with my level 8 save included for anyone to test out. Three files to go in the www\data folder and a slot 19 save file. I did this with the latest compressed version so I don't know if you can use these with the full sized version as I don't know how it is packaged.

And if anyone can offer a better solution for the spider queen than what I just did, I will give it a try.

Reactions: sunaboz

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have been following this game for a while and finally started to play it this past weekend. I got to the Spider Queen section and I could not get past her at level 8 with a lot of healing so I did what anyone else would do, I changed the rules. I looked into the game files a bit and this is what I discovered. The spiders have a 40% chance of throwing poison with their attacks. Poison doesn't expire until you have walked 30 steps after battle and it takes 10% of your HP every turn in battle.

So once poisoned, it is almost impossible to heal your way out of it., and continue to cause enough damage to win.

So I made some changes in the game files to make this little bit of the game easier. I went through a bunch of options and this is what I settled on. First I reduced the chance of throwing poison to 30%. Then I reduced the poison hit to 4% and I made it expire in battle between 2 and 4 turns. Then I changed the ring to give a 50% chance to be immune to poison. I also put a 2 to 4 turn timer on immune to poison. I play tested this a bunch at level 5 and I still needed to heal with bandages several times in order to win, and I got poisoned often enough. I am not really sure if the ring is working as I didn't get any messages about being immune but it may have never occurred in my testing.

I am posting this here with my level 8 save included for anyone to test out. Three files to go in the www\data folder and a slot 19 save file. I did this with the latest compressed version so I don't know if you can use these with the full sized version as I don't know how it is packaged.

And if anyone can offer a better solution for the spider queen than what I just did, I will give it a try.
MUCH easier solution... drink a cure poison potion before battle it makes you immun for the poison effect for the rest of the day

Reactions: YQT and timpo

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Yes, but I can't make any potions until I have defeated the spider queen for the first time. Any other ideas?
I has some hint about boss fight [I'm level 24 so her no longer a threat to me]
- When you level is more than 7,I recommend you to rend the house for greatest MP regeneration rate [Help you in farming while use healing ability much more frequency in a day]
- Before facing her, prepare a lot of bandage [easily farm from goblin] and max mp prepare to fight.
- The later version of the game nerf our character [decrease stat's proficiency so you will deal less damage than before, Increased damage sway range so you will deal low damage than usual] may be Level 8 is much harder than before.
- Against her need some calculated try to heal yourself as much as possible, even potion is a must.
- Save before the boss fight , need 2 save files 1.before enter spider cave 2.before interact with spider eggs. [if you found out impossible to beat just reload save]

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, but I can't make any potions until I have defeated the spider queen for the first time. Any other ideas?
you can make potions as soon as you complete the witchs quest north of weirdwood... and I am pretty sure, that she doesn't ask for a spider egg.
there is an alchemy table in her hut aswell... otherwise renting the home and talkeing to the carpenter will also allow you to craft potions there

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes