kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
anyone pls share the complete save for version v1.51 !! and also where is www/data folder cant find it after unzipping it ?

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
anyone pls share the complete save for version v1.51 !! and also where is www/data folder cant find it after unzipping it ?
unpack the game with EnigmaVbUnpacker and u need at least 18 GB free on ur system storage to unpack the game and for save file u can see the preview comments ... ;)

Reactions: kalpak

volporo

Jul 12, 2019
How do I raise Beths affection so that she allows me to come inside her? Cleaning the stable or the riding date?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
How do I raise Beths affection so that she allows me to come inside her? Cleaning the stable or the riding date?
She will only let you cum inside while you are horse shaped or if you visit stable with your daughter.

volporo

Jul 12, 2019
She will only let you cum inside while you are horse shaped or if you visit stable with your daughter.
Thanks. Which means I got everything scene Beth currently has (outside of the visit while the daughter was part of the team).

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Thanks. Which means I got everything scene Beth currently has (outside of the visit while the daughter was part of the team).
Not true anymore, Tinkerer fixed a bug that made her impossible for her to fully like you, now you need to keep on fucking her and cleaning the stables, and she will actually ask for you to cum inside her.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Read something about an "incest patch" but it's a tag on the game plus there's no link for it in the OP.

Anyone knows what's this about? Thanks

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
wt says: "give vegetable basket to frida as gift". i have a lot of vegetable but no basket. have i to do something?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
wt says: "give vegetable basket to frida as gift". i have a lot of vegetable but no basket. have i to do something?
Jeez... you have to prepare it. Same as when you cook a meal or make a steak. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Do you know how to cook a meal, don't you?

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Jeez... you have to prepare it. Same as when you cook a meal or make a steak. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Do you know how to cook a meal, don't you?
sorry, cause i was sure to have cook it and when i tried to give to frida, she told me that i had nothing to give.

edit. i solved the problem

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes