Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
U think there's a way for that :love: ?
I have been looking trough the switches and variables but i can't find what you need sadly. If you want to give it a shot yourself unpack the game with something like EnigmaVbUnpacker, place a copy of your save in the new folder and then open it with an editor.

Reactions: Pirat.911

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
I have been looking trough the switches and variables but i can't find what you need sadly. If you want to give it a shot yourself unpack the game with something like EnigmaVbUnpacker, place a copy of your save in the new folder and then open it with an editor.
Well when I try to use EnigmaVbUnpacker he show me this message, and I do not know how much space to unpack the game
Sans titre.png

RadioTalkShow

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys where can i find the mold to make the key? I've checked the river in the mountain pass and the lake next to the castle but i cant find it anywhere am i missing another location?

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Hey guys where can i find the mold to make the key? I've checked the river in the mountain pass and the lake next to the castle but i cant find it anywhere am i missing another location?
You can find it in the town. There is a river in the right down corner of map.

And I want to ask are there any sex scenes with our daughter? Because when I do quest with her she tell thigs like "I make you feel good" but nothing happens.

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
actually the sex with the dragon was part of her update, and the save file is not a problem since I have one from the third release of the game, you probably used the key to leave the tunnel and you made her hate you...

there are 2 ways to beat the grumpkins...
1) attack them with lightning strike and put Liandra on potion duty ( she should be bale to take 1 magic attack). you should be able to defeat it in 4-8 rounds
2) when you find out Liandra is missing walk away and start the waystone quest, this way you'll get MC, Liandra and Erevi's daughter on your team. in that case, start the fight by making the succubus cast mesmerise ( she'll go first) and stun the aides, MC casts lightnin strike and Liandra attacks one of the aides, once it's just you and the great grumpkin, let the daughter cast flare, while MC does normal attacks, if Liandra is alive use her to heal the wounded
I think I found why the dragon's cave disappeared: I used another exit of the cave.

With regards to the fight, lightning strike is a bad option because the power of the hit is only 20 points, so the only option is to fight with a 2 handed sward. I feeded the player with couple of the potions I found in his pocket (stone skin, potion of power) and sent him to the fight. After several attempts I made it to win.
I could get better prepared for the fight by arranging different types of the potions but the magic water had not been available.

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
Rosy's quest does not work for me. When I played it the first time I was able to feed her with the special pastery. Now, when I am playing the game from the start again I don't have such the option. She already showed me her jungles between her short legs, she accepted shit load of flour, we cooked together shit load of regular pastery but nothing happens. I wasted shit load of powlen baking special patery on her table but no reaction from her side and no option to replace regular pastery with the special one. Any idea?

PS
I though fucking a dragon is some sick fantasy, I can see now that that sick fantasy was not a fantasy...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The town... near the river
You can find it in the town. There is a river in the right down corner of map.

And I want to ask are there any sex scenes with our daughter? Because when I do quest with her she tell thigs like "I make you feel good" but nothing happens.
You need the decensor patch....
I think I found why the dragon's cave disappeared: I used another exit of the cave.

With regards to the fight, lightning strike is a bad option because the power of the hit is only 20 points, so the only option is to fight with a 2 handed sward. I feeded the player with couple of the potions I found in his pocket (stone skin, potion of power) and sent him to the fight. After several attempts I made it to win.
I could get better prepared for the fight by arranging different types of the potions but the magic water had not been available.
Maybe it's a matter of being exhausted (is the green bar full ?) but normally lightning strike should do 50- 60 damage
What i need to make a potion of strenght? I can't find the recipe
It's in the rented house

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
Maybe it's a matter of being exhausted (is the green bar full ?) but normally lightning strike should do 50- 60 damage
No, I specifically made the player to have a rest before the fight. I noticed that this power changes depending on the enemy: for goblins it's between 40-45, for some real stronger enemies it automatically drops down to 20-25

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes