NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android ports of Peasant's Quest v1.71.
Probably a not very supported opinion, but I really don't like either Victoria or Frida stories and much less Magda...
I'm just one of those waiting for content on either Beth, his daughter or Caleah, especially Beth, that has been abandoned for some time now!!!
Also waiting for scenes like the Werewolf one, it was different, but I really liked it... Probably one were if you haven't yet killed him, he rapes his daughters... I don't know!!!
Just a question guys, do you have a bug where the mission to get the inn's daughter pregnant keeps repeating itself... I have tried everything to get her pregnant, even using 5 times in a row strong fertility potions, but 2 days later there is the merchant guy again wanting to drink with me!!! (Android Version) Sorry for the bad English, I'm not a Native Speaker...
The 66 can you help me with this problem?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The 66 can you help me with this problem?
i can assure you, i didn't messed with the scripts to change the probability of pregnancy.
maybe i added a vasectomy as easteregg, I can not remember anymore. :unsure:
It's not a bug.. but I don't feel like helping you
it takes 5 days for a girl to realise she is pregnant and if she uses Potion of Bareness her pregnancy chance is 50% with enhanced potion on the player side

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
i can assure you, i didn't messed with the scripts to change the probability of pregnancy.
maybe i added a vasectomy as easteregg, I can not remember anymore. :unsure:
So do people often ask for your help to get someone pregnant?
What are you, a gigolo or sperms donor or something?

bestkum

Jan 4, 2019
A date with Alice
Alice vanished und i can't enter the winecellar

How to keep the innkeeper distracted ?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes