TSEV

Dec 1, 2018
is there any full save 1.71? some things are locked when you donn't follow the exact steps.....

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Something like this...

Human (MC) - Female Orc
Human (MC) - Female Goblin
Human (MC) - Female Dragon (dragonesse)
Human (Girl in stable) - Horse (BJ)
Human (Girl in stable) - Horse (Vaginal sex)
Human (Girl) - Dog (MC transformed in a dog) Cunnilingus
Human (Girl) - Werewolf (MC transformed)
Human (Girl) - Centaur (MC become a centaur by mistake)
And the MC fuck the Bakery Girl (She is a Dwarf Girl. And I think that dwarves are a different race than humans. At least in fairy tales they are)

They say that the MC fuck with a chicken ... But it is not seen in the game LOL... (just kidding)
wtf with this?? it is new?? Human (Girl) - Dog (MC transformed in a dog) Cunnilingus

Aboyaa

Jul 24, 2019
Iam already complete all the quest, but i stuck in 'wedding wrecker' and 'cemetery rumours' quest.. I think i already complete cemetery rumours wuest, but IDK to who i need to claim that quest... For now i just waiting for that dragon female hatching her eggs and liandra give birth.Shakala can give birth too??I already have son with frida and Mia, daugther with Erevi. I noticed something wrong, that miller boy is missing. He doesnt stay near the mill anymore. Can i get any main quest or other side quest??

Balakutak

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone have complete save data for android ? .
I took my saves from my pc version then i loaded use android version its very laggy

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I already have son with frida and Mia, daugther with Erevi.
you can have 6 kids with frida, 6 with Mia and once you go on a trip with the daughter, Erevi can have 4 more
I noticed something wrong, that miller boy is missing. He doesnt stay near the mill anymore.
at night they go home
I think i already complete cemetery rumours wuest, but IDK to who i need to claim that quest
the only way to claim the reward is if you killed the vampres, otherwise you have to wait till their next patch
Are you sure about that ??

I have read the recent reviews say that some are unavoidable!!??
there is one unavoidable scene at the goblin wedding, but you can play safely up to the krogath hunt, it's gonna be patched in the next goblin update

Rockus

Aug 18, 2017
I've finished 'call the midwife' quest and I also removed the crates from the attic in Frida's house, but every time I go to Marcus the carpenter to get him to make the beds for the kids, he always say "nice to meet you again MC". I can't finish 'the children room' quest because of this. Can anyone help me?
You need to attend Hilde's wedding. When you go back to Frida after ordering the beds she asks whether you are ready for the wedding. When you get back from the wedding, Marcus will be at Frida's home to set up the beds.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've finished 'call the midwife' quest and I also removed the crates from the attic in Frida's house, but every time I go to Marcus the carpenter to get him to make the beds for the kids, he always say "nice to meet you again MC". I can't finish 'the children room' quest because of this. Can anyone help me?
Did you talk to Frida after cleaning up?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I see that one more as an orgy
Well, the definition of NTR is vastly different around here depending on whom you ask. Some stick to the very narrow original definition while others start screaming NTR once there's another dick in sight.

My child can grow up normally?? How do i kill that 3 vampire??
Yes, they do, but only Erevi's child has a story right now. The others will just be NPCs. You may kill the vampires by opening their coffin during the day but you can't really finish their quest, yet. So I wouldn't do that. We'll have to wait until their story gets an update.

Reactions: Aboyaa

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Bug Report: Everytime I try to go to goblin village the game crashes. I also tried to see if it's something wrong with the save so I did the whole shakala mating quest on a different playthrough. As soon as she introduced me to the village the game crashes.

Can anyone confirm if this happens to them as well?

Einnahd77

Jan 28, 2019
You need to attend Hilde's wedding. When you go back to Frida after ordering the beds she asks whether you are ready for the wedding. When you get back from the wedding, Marcus will be at Frida's home to set up the beds.
I can't go to Hilde's wedding since I can't even start the children bedroom quest.

Did you talk to Frida after cleaning up?
I did talk to Frida right after the cleaning and I even waited for a day to see if there is any difference, but it's just the same.

Anyway thank you guys, I think I'll just try again and again to see if I did anything wrong.

Konti

Apr 5, 2019
Hello guys I'm stuck with Bakery Girl, don't know where to go to find her boyfriend body and the key. Have check the whole map like 4 times and nothing. Please help

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes