popober

Jun 9, 2017
Was reading up on what to do when finally beating Shakala, and I find out there apparently are unavoidable instances of others touching your bitches?

WTF. I thought the game's whole deal was a sort of "nobody to nightmare" story with you working to becoming the overlord of the whole universe or something. After working from literally nothing to get all the bitches, you end up being forced to share?

That's pure bullshit. I'd rather butcher all those who have the gall to touch what's mine and feed their entrails to their relatives.

...but in a less RP-ing tone, that really is bullshit. I know that some instances like that have an "ntr off" option or something, but I'm worried that'll just not show the actual scene but the context is still implied.

I thought the ntr tag was for netori(which is another reason why the site needs a separate tag, honestly), because I really thought the above was the whole idea behind the game. But I guess I misread the dev's intent, and I will admit that's on me.

But not having the option to avoid those should be included on content implementation. I really hope the avoidable ones also properly modify the context, instead of just some "fade to black" nonsense.

My character is trying to be the richest, meanest, biggest badass around and badasses don't share.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
..but in a less RP-ing tone, that really is bullshit. I know that some instances like that have an "ntr off" option or something, but I'm worried that'll just not show the actual scene but the context is still implied.
so far the only scene that counts as netorare is shakala's wedding night but it will be patched to a alternative story in her next update
But not having the option to avoid those should be included on content implementation. I really hope the avoidable ones also properly modify the context, instead of just some "fade to black" nonsense.
let me explain how it works by using an example... there's a case in the game, where the game branches due to NTR, if you let it happen, later you get the quest to kill the werewolf (the girl was fine with it only because she thought it was you) , if you play the safe path, you get a different ending to the scene.

as of going from rags to riches.... there will be a new mayor in town... and in the latest updatr you can cuck the gaint's chieftain

Reactions: popober

popober

Jun 9, 2017
so far the only scene that counts as netorare is shakala's wedding night but it will be patched to a alternative story in her next update

let me explain how it works by using an example... there's a case in the game, where the game branches due to NTR, if you let it happen, later you get the quest to kill the werewolf (the girl was fine with it only because she thought it was you) , if you play the safe path, you get a different ending to the scene.

as of going from rags to riches.... there will be a new mayor in town... and in the latest updatr you can cuck the gaint's chieftain
That sounds excellent. Except the first part of the first paragraph, I guess.

Anyway, do I still get to kill the werewolf even if I play it safe? I'd really like to be able to commit bloody murder on it for daring to dirty my damsel. I'd search the walkthroughs, but adobe's search function for those files seem borked for some reason.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Anyway, do I still get to kill the werewolf even if I play it safe? I'd really like to be able to commit bloody murder on it for daring to dirty my damsel. I'd search the walkthroughs, but adobe's search function for those files seem borked for some reason.
if you play it safe, the werewolf never existed to begin with

Reactions: popober

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018

If you choose the non ntr option, you can't kill him because it didn't happen.

The setup:
You go off to shape change into a wolf for some red riding hood role play.

NTR:
While you are changing, a real werewolf arrives...
You can later kill the werewolf.

Non NTR:
You do the shape change & have the fun.
No werewolf to kill.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
if you play it safe, the werewolf never existed to begin with
If you choose the non ntr option, you can't kill him because it didn't happen.

The setup:
You go off to shape change into a wolf for some red riding hood role play.

NTR:
While you are changing, a real werewolf arrives...
You can later kill the werewolf.

Non NTR:
You do the shape change & have the fun.
No werewolf to kill.
I see. That's somehow both disappointing and relieving at the same time. Hope the other branching options are handled similarly, although maybe somewhat more organically.

Thanks alot to both of you!

fj4040kv

Apr 4, 2019
how to get the clay for the mold it says near a pond in weirdwood but i have clicked every part next to the river and nothing

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Can I ask?
What's the spesifics of the different saves? Is save 11 just the last one with all content?
the latest one should be with all quests done till v1.62. the second last and third last are v1.51 and v1.41 probably, earlier ones are random. i started this game from v1.41

Reactions: Maestro91
Sep 26, 2018
I'd never thought a game found on this site could be worse and more difficult than a Dark Souls. Abandoned after 34 minutes with ZERO nudity and 13 deaths (ofc, with a game over screen)

I really hope the Dev is ok with that ^_^

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I'd never thought a game found on this site could be worse and more difficult than a Dark Souls. Abandoned after 34 minutes with ZERO nudity and 13 deaths (ofc, with a game over screen)

It's imo more fun with cheats, and gallery mod gives you some of the characters so far with their scenes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

The heck did you manage THAT? ...you should be able to get your first nudity without leaving the town... even if it's only with Gwyneth the girl on service.
Also you should read the guide from the "Walkthrough" folder to get the standard beginner tips.. there really is no need for cheats if you play responsible or atleast have some RPG experience

Sep 26, 2018
The heck did you manage THAT? ...you should be able to get your first nudity without leaving the town... even if it's only with Gwyneth the girl on service.
Also you should read the guide from the "Walkthrough" folder to get the standard beginner tips.. there really is no need for cheats if you play responsible or atleast have some RPG experience
I have a lot of experience with RPGs, but if u make one with wild encounters u CAN'T escape (that, of course, run towards u at lightspeed) u just get an upset gamer as a result ^_^

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes