stae

Dec 28, 2017
are there any more scenes of the daughter, after threesome with Victoria?
I talked to her and she told me that she got pregnant but there is no more content in this version for her

Where is the ntr switch near Mia's house?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
You're right, Walkthrough included for 1.71 but there is no information about how to make the potion.
check your items, there should a recipe for the potion(there usually is, i haven't played the latest version yet)
and just a side note: you don't have to colour code and make fonts extra large in your queries/questions ^_^'

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
check your items, there should a recipe for the potion(there usually is, i haven't played the latest version yet)
and just a side note: you don't have to colour code and make fonts extra large in your queries/questions ^_^'
LMFAO, I'll take care of that. I just can't find a way to make that potion. When I go to make rest of the potions it shows the option to make "Strength Potion" but it doesn't let me make it since I don't have ingredients. I can't figure out which ingredients needs to make strength potion as there is No Recipe. :cry:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
LMFAO, I'll take care of that. I just can't find a way to make that potion. When I go to make rest of the potions it shows the option to make "Strength Potion" but it doesn't let me make it since I don't have ingredients. I can't figure out which ingredients needs to make strength potion as there is No Recipe. :cry:

View attachment 351507
This is at Ziva's?
If you have bought the alchemy desk for your house, the recipe is there.

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
This is at Ziva's?
If you have bought the alchemy desk for your house, the recipe is there.
Not just ziva but i tried every place where I can possibly make potions but unable to get the recipe of this one. It shows the option to make it but when i proceed it says no ingredients. I can't even figure out which ingredients I need to make this potion.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Not just ziva but i tried every place where I can possibly make potions but unable to get the recipe of this one. It shows the option to make it but when i proceed it says no ingredients. I can't even figure out which ingredients I need to make this potion.
Gater carcass, bear claw & water.
When I click the alchemy desk at home, it is there...

Muckiiiee

Jan 31, 2019
I'm not a big boob fans, but look like that this game gameplay is pretty good. so are there any small/normal boobies to get in this game? or this game will just make me uncomfortable with all those big boobs around?

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
hello all i played this game already but paused it for a long time can anyone tell how many animated scenes are already in the game?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
hello all i played this game already but paused it for a long time can anyone tell how many animated scenes are already in the game?
just the 2 as of v1.62
I'm not a big boob fans, but look like that this game gameplay is pretty good. so are there any small/normal boobies to get in this game? or this game will just make me uncomfortable with all those big boobs around?
yes there are women with normal sized tits as well(Caleah, the daughter, Mia)

Reactions: Daroka
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes