RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Saw it. Going to wait for the links here, since i don't have a premium account with those file hosts downloading for free would take way too much time. :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn i finished a big download from mega about a hour ago. Guess i will have to wait until after my sleep time to test the new version. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Peasant's Quest [v1.71] [Tinkerer] (1.9 gb rar win source)

184 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note. It seems that compressed game version/s have no sound, so if you wanna to play it with sound effects you should download a full game version

Last edited:

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Rather short update overall, maybe for an hour of playthrough. Still, it is a nice addition to an already huge game. I haven't seen 3 sex scenes for Hilde though unless watching her naked counts as one. I've had one sex scene during the wedding and another after I brought mead to giants and that's it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Rather short update overall, maybe for an hour of playthrough. Still, it is a nice addition to an already huge game. I haven't seen 3 sex scenes for Hilde though unless watching her naked counts as one. I've had one sex scene during the wedding and another after I brought mead to giants and that's it.
You need to check the village more often... at one point the giants try to lift boulders.. if you manage to lift the biggest she'll let you creampie her (str is increased on level up and by str potion ofc - it's not visible as a stat though).
Also not sure if you noticed, but Frida will grow "lonely" same as Mia from now on so you need to sleep atleast once each fifth night at her place

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes