NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
Probably a not very supported opinion, but I really don't like either Victoria or Frida stories and much less Magda...
I'm just one of those waiting for content on either Beth, his daughter or Caleah, especially Beth, that has been abandoned for some time now!!!
Also waiting for scenes like the Werewolf one, it was different, but I really liked it... Probably one were if you haven't yet killed him, he rapes his daughters... I don't know!!!
Just a question guys, do you have a bug where the mission to get the inn's daughter pregnant keeps repeating itself... I have tried everything to get her pregnant, even using 5 times in a row strong fertility potions, but 2 days later there is the merchant guy again wanting to drink with me!!! (Android Version) Sorry for the bad English, I'm not a Native Speaker...

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
Probably a not very supported opinion, but I really don't like either Victoria or Frida stories and much less Magda...
I'm just one of those waiting for content on either Beth, his daughter or Caleah, especially Beth, that has been abandoned for some time now!!!
Also waiting for scenes like the Werewolf one, it was different, but I really liked it... Probably one were if you haven't yet killed him, he rapes his daughters... I don't know!!!
Just a question guys, do you have a bug where the mission to get the inn's daughter pregnant keeps repeating itself... I have tried everything to get her pregnant, even using 5 times in a row strong fertility potions, but 2 days later there is the merchant guy again wanting to drink with me!!! (Android Version) Sorry for the bad English, I'm not a Native Speaker...
i think you need to find the recipe to enhanced fertility potion,because her dad give her the barrenes potion, so follow the temple quest and you eventually find suddept recipe

NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
i think you need to find the recipe to enhanced fertility potion,because her dad give her the barrenes potion, so follow the temple quest and you eventually find suddept recipe
The problem is that I have already done that 5 times in a row... Probably another Android bug!!! I think I have to wait for a new version to complete said quest...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The problem is that I have already done that 5 times in a row... Probably another Android bug!!! I think I have to wait for a new version to complete said quest...
it takes 5 days for a girl to realise she is pregnant and if she uses Potion of Bareness her pregnancy chance is 50% with enhanced potion on the player side

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Have the scenes been animated yet? I havent played in forever but the changelogs are not very specific. The thread says animated but you never know. I think when I left was the first ever animation scene maybe with the stable girl but Idr it was a while ago.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Have the scenes been animated yet? I havent played in forever but the changelogs are not very specific. The thread says animated but you never know. I think when I left was the first ever animation scene maybe with the stable girl but Idr it was a while ago.
There is an animated and voiced scene

Reactions: sexyegg

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
He added 2 more animated scenes ;)

Reactions: sexyegg

Fed

May 14, 2017
How bad is the cuckery in this? I followed it for a bit earlier and I thought it was just an impregnation harem game but looking at it again it has the ntr tag. If the dev did add that to the game is it at least avoidable?

Jul 17, 2018
How bad is the cuckery in this? I followed it for a bit earlier and I thought it was just an impregnation harem game but looking at it again it has the ntr tag. If the dev did add that to the game is it at least avoidable?
There are 3 scenes. One is when Mia gets raped by a werewolf, but the game has a NTR switch for this scene. She also has a scene where she gets raped by goblins, but you can decide to watch or save her. The other is with Shakala and the goblin tribe, which I think will be optional in future updates, and the other is with Liandra, where you can decide to watch or save her from being raped.

Reactions: Fed

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are 3 scenes. One is when Mia gets raped by a werewolf, but the game has a NTR switch for this scene. She also has a scene where she gets raped by goblins, but you can decide to watch or save her. The other is with Shakala and the goblin tribe, which I think will be optional in future updates, and the other is with Liandra, where you can decide to watch or save her from being raped.
There are several voyeur scene's that can be ignored as not story relevant, than there are the Mia and Shakala sccene as descripted, but Liandra scene you can shapeshift and fuck her of fight heroically to save her.
There is also a scene where you can fight a giant or have the priestess have sex with him.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes