akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
how to have the spirit potions wisps about the daughter in your current save if you didn't place the decensor patch in before you finished the quest?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
how to have the spirit potions wisps about the daughter in your current save if you didn't place the decensor patch in before you finished the quest?
Just put the decensor patch in, Tinkerer unlocked that scene for everyone who's completed the quest

Aug 14, 2016
Apologies if this has been asked before. But I can't seem to advance Zivas' quest line. I helped her get the chalice, but now the only thing I can do with her is have her give me a blowjob. The walkthrough says she has more quests, but I don't know how to trigger them.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked before. But I can't seem to advance Zivas' quest line. I helped her get the chalice, but now the only thing I can do with her is have her give me a blowjob. The walkthrough says she has more quests, but I don't know how to trigger them.
Did she tell you, you have to speak with the mayor?

I can help you if you send your save file to me.

Gab8

Sep 16, 2018
read letters but the mark for merchant inn doesn't appear i think i'm stuck, is there a way to make it appear?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
so i missing one of calea scene, in the picture they look like have a picnic/date.
how to get that scene?
You must talk to her. She will tell you she had a town. You go there, you will find some bulbs. Once you find them you must go to Caleah and talk about her feelings about the town. She will tell you they had a tradition in their village. The tradition is ''mating'' they once lived in a swamp. So you have to find somewhere where she can feel she is at home. Then you must go to the Weirdwood go to the right side, find the lake and place the bulbs. ''The mission is called let there be light''.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes