Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Is Liandra (the elf woman at the well) hard to get pregnant, I been trying for a while after having saved her from the Grumpkins.
i been feeding her a lot of wine to have sex with her with a fertility potion, and even enhanced
But after 25 days I still seem to have no results from it
Not sure if it affects in any way, but try only doing the last sex option, the animated one. choosing only that option and using the enhanced fertility potion she got pregnant after 4/5 days max.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Is Liandra (the elf woman at the well) hard to get pregnant, I been trying for a while after having saved her from the Grumpkins.
i been feeding her a lot of wine to have sex with her with a fertility potion, and even enhanced
But after 25 days I still seem to have no results from it
You must pick last option other option will not trigger.
I am not sure about pregnant ratio but she has extremely highly chance to get pregnant.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
You must pick last option other option will not trigger.
I am not sure about pregnant ratio but she has extremely highly chance to get pregnant.
I do the archery challenge each time and choose the sex option, as there was nothing else after saving her.
Or did something bug that I missing a new option.

Just making sure if im unlucky or something else went wrong

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I do the archery challenge each time and choose the sex option, as there was nothing else after saving her.

Hmmm...
Have you give her Elven Wine.?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I've been distracted for a few updates and it seems like I can't use cheat engine anymore like I think I used to. Is this normal?

Edit: Nevermind, got it to work. In some different way I think, so I'm not sure how I did it before.

Edit2: But it crashes.

Last edited:

Kimi996

Oct 31, 2017
I've been distracted for a few updates and it seems like I can't use cheat engine anymore like I think I used to. Is this normal?

Edit: Nevermind, got it to work. In some different way I think, so I'm not sure how I did it before.

Edit2: But it crashes.
Try this mate

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

what method did you use to save her?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Nope, only option i got is the archery contest
- You must at least lvl 11.
- Elf Girl will disappear and trigger the rescue quest.
- After clear it, you can select 4th sex option .
- When you rescue her if you has transform ability, You can trigger another screen inside well.
[choose Great Grumpkin and don't forget to pick Grumpkin clothing (can be found in one of the chests)]

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
it should be the reward for saving her
then i might be missing a trigger
- You must at least lvl 11.
- Elf Girl will disappear and trigger the rescue quest.
- After clear it, you can select 4th sex option .
- When you rescue her if you has transform ability, You can trigger another screen inside well.
[choose Great Grumpkin and don't forget to pick Grumpkin clothing (can be found in one of the chests)]
Since i did all of the above.

Suspose i might restart the game, was considering to do so anyway as i was missing the latern event also.
now i got double the reason to do so

Thank you for the replies

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
then i might be missing a trigger

Since i did all of the above.

Suspose i might restart the game, was considering to do so anyway as i was missing the latern event also.
now i got double the reason to do so

Thank you for the replies
Oops maybe ask Tinkerer about this bug...

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi all!

Anybody knows what Erevi's Daughter waterfall scene supposed to mean? I did the quest with her for the waystones and she did mention to have a bath in the water but that was only text, no scene. Where is the spirit potion location supposed to be for replay? Did I missed this scene?

Also is there a way to replay dog scene with Mia and Elf Girl initiation scene into the temple (pulling the rope again says everybody is busy)?

Thanks.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi all!

Anybody knows what Erevi's Daughter waterfall scene supposed to mean? I did the quest with her for the waystones and she did mention to have a bath in the water but that was only text, no scene. Where is the spirit potion location supposed to be for replay? Did I missed this scene?

Also is there a way to replay dog scene with Mia and Elf Girl initiation scene into the temple (pulling the rope again says everybody is busy)?

Thanks.
seems like you missed the decensor patch from the OP (EXTRAS section) search for "decensor" in the thread if you need more infos

Reactions: DC17
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes