AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hi friends i have a problem.I sex with erevi but cannot able to get 2nd child. I keep on asking her but her pregnancy isnt coming .Can anyone able to sort this out?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi friends i have a problem.I sex with erevi but cannot able to get 2nd child. I keep on asking her but her pregnancy isnt coming .Can anyone able to sort this out?
Did you have 3 some with the daughter ?are you using potions ? It takes 5 days for a Woman to know if she's pregnant in PQ

Reactions: AJ840

ilhana123

Feb 3, 2018
i found 4 waystones (goblin forest,crossroad, tower of dread,forgotten valley) where is fifth because i cant findit and when i go to erevi she says quest is not done

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
i found 4 waystones (goblin forest,crossroad, tower of dread,forgotten valley) where is fifth because i cant findit and when i go to erevi she says quest is not done
Go to east side of goblin forest you will see a spark that leads to the goblin temple and after entering there you will fight with orcs and then a puzzle will arise and after clearing that you can see the 5th waystone. Did you got it?

ilhana123

Feb 3, 2018
Go to east side of goblin forest you will see a spark that leads to the goblin temple and after entering there you will fight with orcs and then a puzzle will arise and after clearing that you can see the 5th waystone. Did you got it?
thanks

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes