• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My theory is that Frida will ask the MC to help her sister with some rite of passage, Hilde will like him and trick him into marriage

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
But we haven't seen any previews from the real waifu .....
Maghda :devilish:.

Curious about what's going to happen with her^^

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...ask the provider?
if you used a local install the community might be able to help you, but since you are useing an external source only the one hosting this should be able to answer this

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
But we haven't seen any previews from the real waifu .....
Maghda :devilish:.

Curious about what's going to happen with her^^
I'm also curious about what happens to her. Maybe she'll have babies with the MC and her husband will find out and the MC has to do something about it just like he did with the mayor or something.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm also curious about what happens to her. Maybe she'll have babies with the MC and her husband will find out and the MC has to do something about it just like he did with the mayor or something.
That guy is far from being the brightest light in the lighter... and apparently Maghda still has sex with him... once a month maybe.
So I don't think there is anything to worry about... but maybe the women herself will demand his head as for the player takeing responsibility.

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
i think, i miss something
i've played peasant quest since v.1.4xx but don't know anything about Hilde
how to find her, are there any specific quest for that?

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
There were some suggestions about similar great rpg maker games. Would anyone care to share these? I mean H-games of course :p

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the scene with the daughter & Victoria?
First, make sure that you have the incest patch, and enable it. Assuming that you have completed all other quests, during the quest to enable the way stones, talk to the furniture guy, and complete his quest to recover his tools. After that, give your daughter money for shopping, and she will say she's tired, so go rest in the house that you are renting.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes