Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know which variable is the affection for the giantess with wolves? I'm facing glitch where I should be getting the wolf pups from her for Mia but she's not giving them to me despite doing everything for her and giving her close to a dozen vegetables. She says that she doesn't know me well enough.

Inferreagon8

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone know which variable is the affection for the giantess with wolves? I'm facing glitch where I should be getting the wolf pups from her for Mia but she's not giving them to me despite doing everything for her and giving her close to a dozen vegetables. She says that she doesn't know me well enough.
37:affFrida

Reactions: Zohan4201

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
never thought I'd see the day when Kuko gets from your friendly helper in the neighborhood to agressively telling someone that he is on his own now ;)

Reactions: Zohan4201

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
never thought I'd see the day when Kuko gets from your friendly helper in the neighborhood to agressively telling someone that he is on his own now ;)
What I'm saying is that Mia may be on stage six but her scenes ain't since there is no baldur to switch place with

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
What I'm saying is that Mia may be on stage six but her scenes ain't since there is no baldur to switch place with
Ahhh, but my friend, that's the magic of trial and error. Baldur is there and everything seems to be going fine. All I needed to do was talk to Mia and her grandma and get some sleep after making the change so that the game can recalibrate itself. If it didn't work I would've gone with the backup or started all over again.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
hello my brothers. i am angry now because in the browser version of pq i have a error with the censorship.txt!! Wtf i didnt had it earlier.Neither wanted to play the censorship part and i cant sleep in everi's home or in my home in weirdwood town.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
hello my brothers. i am angry now because in the browser version of pq i have a error with the censorship.txt!! Wtf i didnt had it earlier.Neither wanted to play the censorship part and i cant sleep in everi's home or in my home in weirdwood town.
Didn't know there was actually a browser version of the game and why would you play the browser version of it?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes