sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
hmm okay. Guess thats than my misstake. Do you know how long it takes until the goblin princess (shakala I guess) takes to give birth? or will she be foreber pregnant? Same to victoria

And is it possible to impregnate gwinnifth,the young witch and the elve at the holy water? Had sex with all of them nothing happened

And can I give victoria her dress even after I only can see her threw her window? Because I dont get the chance. is there a possiblity?
for shakala i read/watch the manga/anime of goblin slayer and the goblin kids born in some days.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conan7254

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone have the variable code for all the girls affection level (IE Beth is 42)? Or how I can find out just in case I need it for a new character in the future. Thanks in advance

May 26, 2019
So far, I have managed to impregnate every woman I've had a sexual encounter with save for eight (8) individuals!
These people are:

The Three Vampire Sisters-
1) Adaob
2) Reanna
3) Zsofia

4) Maghda - The ogress
5) Gwynneth - The prostitute
6) Beth - The stable girl and daughter of Gabriel (the retired goblin fighter)
7) Ziva*- The high priestess
8) Calaeh - The swamp elf

My question primary is, has anyone else been success at impregnating any of the girls listed above?
I have tried using the enhanced fertility potion on all of them for many in-game days to no avail!

Hopefully, this meets Zeca Suez 's standards of being an original and intelligent question that cannot be answered by simply entering a query into the search bar (I've scoured this ENTIRE forum looking for this specific topic and found NOTHING) or by simply reading the walk-through which I've already read entirely.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In addition, the ONLY TWO women I have not been able to even have a sexual encounter with are:

1) Female Shopkeeper - At one point in time during the story she asks for a carcass that she can prepare into a steak for you
2) Mia's Grandmother - Really want me some GILF or GMILF action with her! She looks curvy for an older lady!

Even though I am aware that the next update (which I really do hope comes out by this August - Would be awesome to have a summer filled with both this game and a new season of Rick and Morty) is about Giant women (Maghda, Frida, and Hilde), I do hope that we're eventually able to "engage" with the two women listed above.

*Edit: Called the High priestess Erevi when I meant to say Ziva! Thank you FRMC56 for this correction!

Last edited:

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
Hello friends

The demon woman does not give me more tasks,
my demon daughter is pregnant, a little baker's dwarf will not sleep with me even though I gave her a ton of flour ...

What I need to do next, nobody gives me new quests ???
:cry:

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
7) Erevi - The high priestess
Did you mean Ziva? Erevi can get pregnant - she can have a total of 5 children - and her first child (a daughter) can also be impregnated (with the patch; see OP of this thread) though there's no real pregnancy stages built into the game with her yet.

And as far as the other characters you have listed, I believe you are correct in that they cannot become pregnant unless Tinkerer deems it so (I've read from other posts here though that most, if not all, are planned to have pregnancy updates in the future).

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Hello friends

The demon woman does not give me more tasks,
my demon daughter is pregnant, a little baker's dwarf will not sleep with me even though I gave her a ton of flour ...

:cry:
If you have completed the Waystones questline with Erevi and her/your daughter, you have completed all you can do with them up to this point in the game (as of the latest version 1.62). Though with Erevi you can continue to have children with her (up to 4 more), but no more content past that.

In regards to Rosy (the halfling baker), did you inquire about her boyfriend and complete that sidequest for her? After doing that you should have a chance at going further with her though sometimes you might need to treat her with a special pastry to get her in the mood.

May 26, 2019
Did you mean Ziva? Erevi can get pregnant - she can have a total of 5 children - and her first child (a daughter) can also be impregnated (with the patch; see OP of this thread) though there's no real pregnancy stages built into the game with her yet.

And as far as the other characters you have listed, I believe you are correct in that they cannot become pregnant unless Tinkerer deems it so (I've read from other posts here though that most, if not all, are planned to have pregnancy updates in the future).
Yes, I did mean to say Ziva! Not Erevi!
Thanks for the correction and for the quick reply!
Now I can stop trying to get all of them pregnant and rest easy that I've beaten the game up until this point!

Reactions: FRMC56

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
please help me I do not understand how to install the cheat
What cheat?
If you are talking about - Lain's Scene Gallery + Cheat Mod [v1.62]
There is installation guide.

If you are talking about in-game cheat.
Press this "seeds":
311268 311269

If you need to add or boost something, just edit your save via .

Reactions: J II D

KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
I do not understand this part please explain to me
Unzip the mod and use the EnigmaUnpacker on your Peasants Quest exe.
This will create a new game folder for you called "%default folder% which you should rename to "PQ - Modded Version".
If you don't rename the folder the game won't start.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The Three Vampire Sisters-
1) Adaob
2) Reanna
3) Zsofia
knocking them up will be part of their next update, but you will have to face The Master
Maghda - The ogress
next update (planed for md june, early july)
7) Ziva*- The high priestess
8) Calaeh - The swamp elf
they are using the potion of bareness, so
1) Female Shopkeeper - At one point in time during the story she asks for a carcass that she can prepare into a steak for you
2) Mia's Grandmother - Really want me some GILF or GMILF action with her! She looks curvy for an older lady!
Jenny and Greta are indeed fans favorites, just ask Zeca
a little baker's dwarf will not sleep with me even though I gave her a ton of flour ...

you need to offer her a special pastry

Reactions: J II D and s278a

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
I do not understand this part please explain to me
Unzip the mod and use the EnigmaUnpacker on your Peasants Quest exe.
This will create a new game folder for you called "%default folder% which you should rename to "PQ - Modded Version".
If you don't rename the folder the game won't start.
its pretty much self explanatory lmao.
Use the EnigmaUnpacker, doing that will unpack any rpgmaker MV packed game, that will create a new folder named %default folder% in the packed game folder, rename the folder to anything that you want, because a rpgmaker mv game wont start if its in a folder named "%" . copy the contents from the mod, paste them in the renamed folder and play the game using the Game.exe inside the new folder. if you cant follow simple instructions i really dont know how anyone can help you.

May 26, 2019
knocking them up will be part of their next update, but you will have to face The Master
I do so hope that the MC will get to become the new Master soon after!
Going from being the thrall of the three vampire beauties to their boy toy to finally their master would be so satisfying.

next update (planed for md june, early july)
And of course when you say mid-June to early July what is really meant is mid-August at best!

they are using the potion of bareness, so
So I'm fully aware of the fact that both Ziva and Calaeh are using the potion of barrenness!
I'm also fully aware of the fact that in order to counteract their use of this potion, the MC needs to take the potion of enhanced fertility whose recipe is found at the burned forest site.

My problem is that I've been doing this continuously for multiple in-game days and it has been to no avail!
Alice (the innkeeper's daughter) was using the same potions and I inevitably impregnated her using the potion of enhanced fertility.
Yet nothing gives for either Ziva or Calaeh!

I simply want someone to answer yes or no to this next question: Have you succeeded in impregnating Ziva and Calaeh?
If you did succeed in impregnating them, when exactly did they first inform you of your success?
I want to know if I should keep trying or just give it up all together!

Jenny and Greta are indeed fans favorites, just ask Zeca
Oh yes they are and I do surely hope the Great Tinkerer eventually finds some way for the MC to get with them.
Sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I'm fully aware of the fact that both Ziva and Calaeh are using the potion of barrenness!
I'm also fully aware of the fact that in order to counteract their use of this potion, the MC needs to take the potion of enhanced fertility whose recipe is found at the burned forest site.

My problem is that I've been doing this continuously and it has been to no avail!
I simply want someone to answer yes or no to this next question: Have you succeeded in impregnating Ziva and Calaeh?
I want to know if I should keep trying or just give it up!
This question has been answered several times aswell... you could use the search function
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
I just said this 3 pages ago
by looking at the variables, every character can get pregnant. it seems, our god tinkerer is planning for every female char to have pregnancy events(even Magda) however for now, only the characters from the walkthrough has scenes.
Edit: looking at your post above, you said that you did in fact got them pregnant, but answering your question on how they inform you, they dont. only characters that got pregnant "images" will inform you that they are pregnant and as i said, the only way to see if any character is pregnant without they informing you is by looking at the variables. there's a variable named for example: "Zivapregstate" (or something like that) that if its at 0 they are not pregnant and when they are pregnant it will become 1 and that number will grow depending on how many days has passed.
then when Tinkerer Adds a pregnancy event so that they inform you, he will add a variable named something like "(nameofcharacter)pregannouncement"

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes