Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I seemed to have done wrong. I select getting service at home for Gwynneth the prostitute, but before I started the date with Alice. Now I can't access her how.

Is there a way for me to coax her out without starting over.

Thanks

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I long awaited a scene with erevi daughter but i cant seem to find what to do after giving her the lingerie in the quest "domestic issue". It says "check on the pet" but breeding the batgirl slave doesn't seem to work.

Anyone ?

Doboodle

Nov 24, 2018
So does the update work if i never managed to get victoria pregnant? i basically finished every quest until last update, but i never managed to get the quest line for victoria going. The point for reminiscence of the event between the demon daughter and victoria even appeared in my house although i never saw that event before

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Also can somebody say how you again make your wife happy and have sex with her/ I was not at home so many days and now when I come back home she angry at me and I dont know hot to change it

Pandadisco

Mar 15, 2018
I wait already like 30 days and nothing change. She dont become pregnant
Usually when u play new version it can be pregnant, or something bug. Or Maybe u should complete the quest before. Sorry, cuz i didn't know how, im still waiting new version now for android version.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Guys how to make Gwynneth pregnant? I have sex with her so many times you so many potions and still nothing/ Why?
After you get access to his house by doing the mayor quest, you get 25% chance to impregnant her with the heavy fertile potion, so try a few times, skip 5 days, and then come back to her. She will tell you she got pregnant and accept to pay her.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes