matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
can somebody say how you again make your wife happy and have sex with her/ I was not at home so many days and now when I come back home she angry at me and I dont know hot to change it

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
can somebody say how you again make your wife happy and have sex with her/ I was not at home so many days and now when I come back home she angry at me and I dont know hot to change it
You need to give her her favorite gift and sleep in the bed

normanrockel

May 31, 2019
Is this a bug? I slept with Gwynneth at her house prior to doing the new questline. After completing the quest, she is still not in town. Any ideas?

Reactions: Jupija
Oct 3, 2019
I can't remember the last game that got me to jack off so many times in a row, the multiple impregnations (especially the mayor's wife and your daughter) hit all the right spots, the writing was great too.

Wish there were more animated scenes (especially with daughter), but the writing and excellent models did a great job regardless. If we can get more animated scenes (and maybe more sexy grown-up daughters to breed... :whistle:) then I'd gladly nominate this as one of f95's Top 5!

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Do the old saves work? I tried to copy and paste my old saves to the new update and it continues to tell I need to start a new game?

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
Same problem
did you talk running soldier and ask if he is seen Gwynneth ?? if not then talk with soldier whats running/walking and he order you go to goblin forest .... and first you need collect all others 9 votes for election and Gwynneth is last one

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
what can i use as an decoy for the ogres?
and the giantess is giving her gifts surfice to make her give me a pup?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
what can i use as an decoy for the ogres?
and the giantess is giving her gifts surfice to make her give me a pup?
You need two things. One you need the potion that gives you a bigger cock. If you dont have the potion you will die! Plus you need to buy a sheep from the farmer in town that you can can work for.

As far as the giantress, have sex with her with your big cock, give her mixed vegetables and make her a garden outside her house.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
You need two things. One you need the potion that gives you a bigger cock. If you dont have the potion you will die! Plus you need to buy a sheep from the farmer in town that you can can work for.

As far as the giantress, have sex with her with your big cock, give her mixed vegetables and make her a garden outside her house.
yea and to do all that i need the map of the vilige for the witch witch i dont know where to find....

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Well, I'm pretty disappointed, you know.

We waited for almost 3 months and we got such a tiny update. Bummer.
It's not that tiny and the game is already the biggest that I know. Also, I'm guessing you're not a patron and you're just pirating it so your claim is even more ridiculous.

Wish there were more animated scenes (especially with daughter)
Yeah. I'm not into incest myself but the daughter is just mesmerizing, scenes with her are one of the best. In general every sex scene is a gem (either it's incredibly arousing or funny).

Reactions: jussi818

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Guys can please someone share complete save?
I am little annoyed right now because I tried transferring my old saves to the new update and it isn't working? I mean I could start a new game but I think I might wait until the game is completely finished:(

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Usualy i Don't Share Save files... BUT becose i know this is a fairly long game i'll share it.

For Wife i've choose Frida soo watch out for the days you stay away from home.
First save in the rigth 1

EDIT. Have Fun :^)

Reactions: diegob
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes