Pandadisco

Mar 15, 2018
what can i use as an decoy for the ogres?
and the giantess is giving her gifts surfice to make her give me a pup?
Decoy :
1. u need talk to girl in the temple, i firgot her name. Then talk to everyth, gwynneth, elf girl, and ziva. Then go to clothing shop and buy some clothing decoy.
2. Go to maghda, if MC says need something else, go to clothing shop again, talk to him. Go to market shop, at there, u will ask to make a wig, then come out. Go to stable house and click horse. Cut her tails, go again to market shop. And u got a wig. Then go to maghda, enjoy the scene

Reactions: prosmoker1

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It's not that tiny and the game is already the biggest that I know. Also, I'm guessing you're not a patron and you're just pirating it so your claim is even more ridiculous.
Quoting myself from another thread:

" My favourite F95 catchphrases:

1. sorry for my bad English

2. this game has potential

3. you don't pay for this game, therefore you have no right to complain "

My point is: at first, we saw monthly updates; then we saw every 2 months updates - everytime something happened and the update got delayed; now we see every 3 months updates.

I always see the same damn pattern with these damn Patreon funded games: the more a game gets succesful the less it gets updated.

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Whenever I get Victoria pregnant she falls out with me and tells me the guards will pick up rnt from now on.
How do I make it so I can continue having sex with her?
I tried searching thread and walkthrough but too no avail

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Quoting myself from another thread:

" My favourite F95 catchphrases:

1. sorry for my bad English

2. this game has potential

3. you don't pay for this game, therefore you have no right to complain "

My point is: at first, we saw monthly updates; then we saw every 2 months updates - everytime something happened and the update got delayed; now we see every 3 months updates.

I always see the same damn pattern with these damn Patreon funded games: the more a game gets succesful the less it gets updated.
I know the pattern that you're referring to is evidenced heavily in some of the bigger titles on patreon, but I refuse to believe that Tinkerer is at all influenced by the rampant greed patreon permits. As games get larger, it takes a lot more time and care to make sure that critical bugs don't pop up all over the place. In this game's case especially, Tinkerer is jumping around updating various strands in a web of plot threads so his patrons feel that they have a say in what gets updated first through voting. If a game dev had a set schedule and plan from start to finish, and repeatedly bucked on their deadlines, I would agree wholeheartedly that there's probably more to blame. Tinkerer works alone with the exception of a few people who volunteer to help him bug test. He went out of his way to alleviate the censorship that Patreon forced upon his game, something most devs don't have the guts to do given the risk.

He has a habit of promising more than he can deliver, and I know that can be frustrating for people who thoroughly enjoy his work. But try not to bash on him too hard. He's a good guy, and I'm almost positive that he reads this thread from time to time. I'd like to think we wouldn't want to discourage him and slow the updates down further.

TLDR: The pattern you're noticing could be caused by a natural difficulty in programming as a game gets larger/closer to finishing (something that also tends to draw more attention). I agree that some patreons milk their patrons, but Tinkerer isn't one of them.

Kurets

Apr 9, 2018
So I had sex with Gwynneth in her house one time and then she disappeared. For ~20 days I have not seen her anywhere and her door is locked. Any ideas?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So I had sex with Gwynneth in her house one time and then she disappeared. For ~20 days I have not seen her anywhere and her door is locked. Any ideas?
Interact with the back alley but instead of going to sleep cancel it, the MC will wonder where she went

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
Usualy i Don't Share Save files... BUT becose i know this is a fairly long game i'll share it.

For Wife i've choose Frida soo watch out for the days you stay away from home.
First save in the rigth 1

EDIT. Have Fun :^)
can you put a save file that is 3 vis. old ? because I lost my save file and I just dont want to start the game from the start

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Decoy :
1. u need talk to girl in the temple, i firgot her name. Then talk to everyth, gwynneth, elf girl, and ziva. Then go to clothing shop and buy some clothing decoy.
2. Go to maghda, if MC says need something else, go to clothing shop again, talk to him. Go to market shop, at there, u will ask to make a wig, then come out. Go to stable house and click horse. Cut her tails, go again to market shop. And u got a wig. Then go to maghda, enjoy the scene
the girl at the temple is my problem Caleah is her name but i cant find her and i dont know what to do when i try to speak with the witch she only has sex scens...
the only place i havent searched for her is this temple but i dont know how to get past this puzzle

Last edited:

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
In the election quest, once I'm captured, how the hell do I beat the guard in the cell ?? I Have only 1 HP, how do I do it ?

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
In the election quest, once I'm captured, how the hell do I beat the guard in the cell ?? I Have only 1 HP, how do I do it ?
I had full hp when i got captured, so i could beat him easily. Did you had 1 hp when you got captured by any chance ?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes