Lone_Wolf

Sep 8, 2017
Hello everyone ! gwynneth has desappear and she is nowhere to find :'( i has sex in her house but after that nothing and so i'm stuck and can't go on with the other route... Can somebody explain to me what i need to do, please ?

Alphasis

Aug 14, 2018
Can't believe it took the dev 3 months to push such a small update.
I know it's wrong but I feel like I'm right about not supporting him on Patreon.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Honest question for the author, when you masturbate, do you do it thinking in all the people who are playing this and gets frustrated when your fucking character fails 5 attacks in a row because for some fucking dumb reason rpgm authors think missing attacks its a fucking funny mechanic?

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Still can't get Maghda pregnant tried every fertility spell and still nothing. anyone know a trick or a save edit variable to change?

Leeroy357

Mar 13, 2019
I've click every inch of the "right hand corner" and still no blue outfit pops up... Can someone please give better description of this elusive bonus outfit?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello everyone ! gwynneth has desappear and she is nowhere to find :'( i has sex in her house but after that nothing and so i'm stuck and can't go on with the other route... Can somebody explain to me what i need to do, please ?
Gwyneth is NOT Patroleing the streets 24/7
She seems to have days off or is "rented" if she is not on her regular spot just wait a day and come back... if you haven't seen her in 3 days enter the alley with the star and wait for 8h. the player will comment how uncharacterized this is for her and an uncommon patrol guard will appear outside the alley (to the north) talk to him about her and you'll get directions... after saveing her she has days off or be rented aswell
I've click every inch of the "right hand corner" and still no blue outfit pops up... Can someone please give better description of this elusive bonus outfit?
The WT states that it only appears once all conditions are met... seems like you miss something.
I am not exactly sure what those are, as I can see the outfit from the start
Honest question for the author, when you masturbate, do you do it thinking in all the people who are playing this and gets frustrated when your fucking character fails 5 attacks in a row because for some fucking dumb reason rpgm authors think missing attacks its a fucking funny mechanic?
Considering that is a Standard RPG mechanic I would say you are either dead tired or have far to little agility.... maybe change your set of Weapon and armor to increase that stat.
Can't believe it took the dev 3 months to push such a small update.
I know it's wrong but I feel like I'm right about not supporting him on Patreon.
Where do you get your numbers... last time I checked it only took give and take 40 days since the last Update... and he had 2 short time trips in that time cutting abit of his work time... it's the time of the year people get sick or delay their Projects for RL issues... will only get worse next month I suppose

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Mountain

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Also can somebody say how you again make your wife happy and have sex with her/ I was not at home so many days and now when I come back home she angry at me and I dont know hot to change it
Sleep in bed, give her gifts
and if it's not the case ?
That would be odd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well i didn't went through the quest of victoria and i'm stuck because gwyn does not come back even after 50 days and massacre so much goblin that it became a genocide ! so i don't know if it's a bug or not !
It's a bug, I reported to Tinkerer, you shouldn't be able to have fun with Gwyneth till after the election, however if she's missing, you can interact with the back alley to start looking for her...
If you don't see the dress that means she's not born yet

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sleep in bed, give her gifts

It's a bug, I reported to Tinkerer, you shouldn't be able to have fun with Gwyneth till after the election, however if she's missing, you can interact with the back alley to start looking for her...

If you don't see the dress that means she's not born yet
actually there is no back alley glimmer anymore since she disappeared for me.

vvedgee

Sep 14, 2018
Quest: Domestic Issues
Once certain conditions have been met a new outfit will be available in the upper righthand corner of
Edgar’s store. I’m keeping this a bit secret since it’s meant as a bonus scene

Any ideas where is this "bonus scene"?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Quest: Domestic Issues
Once certain conditions have been met a new outfit will be available in the upper righthand corner of
Edgar’s store. I’m keeping this a bit secret since it’s meant as a bonus scene

Any ideas where is this "bonus scene"?
It's a Huge blue outfit... not many characters come to mind that fit the "Huge" trait

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes