Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
what incest is there in this game?
It's Father/daughter but next year MC's sister and mother will show
Is the game too big to handle?

EASY solution: complete it and release a "Peasant's Quest episode/part I". Then start working on episode 2: MC's been elected as the new mayor is a good starting-point-for-the-2nd-part / ending-point-for-the-1st-episode.
It wouldn't work like that... the biggest problem with this update was that it had to keep variables for every quest and interaction and adjust to it at any moment of the game, while the mayor quest has some requirements, other quests are optional yet affect who is going to vote for the MC ..
Plus the election itself is a sidequest, so players could not even have it if they don't make Victoria pregnant.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
completed domestic issues nothing happened, no scene?
update: used someone else's save and i get the scene my game save files must be broken?

Last edited:

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
where is the Decoy or what decoy do I need with one of the early missions before I can sneak into the huge orcs campsite

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so to get the crystal for the spying glass apparently you have to
You will eventually come to a mine,
but it is not the mine you are looking for. Go past it, and you will reach an area where you can go up
onto the snowy ledge above. Go up and head back west.
but every time i get past the mine i get to the tower what am i missing?

noueuua

Oct 8, 2018
Anybody have the issue that Mayor's wife cannot give birth after her first child?
The walk-through said about 20 days and I wait for a double:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cro

May 10, 2017
here's how i play this game:
- got version X, started from scratch, saved at some point, game crashed after a while. Gave up, didn't want to replay the last 1/2h
- got version X + 1, continued the last save.... saved again later.... crash after a while. Gave up, didn't want to replay the last 1/2h
- got version X + Y, , continued the last save.... saved again later.... crash after a while. Gave up, didn't want to replay the last 1/2h

Dude, this game is unplayable from the start to end, without crashes along the way. Do an autosave, do a save reminder, do something !

This happens for every version, for as long as I can remember.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: sunaboz and s278a
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes