Aug 30, 2017
So... If you don't rescue Gwyneth before becoming major? She is gone?
She can disappear from the map at some point between mid game and the Election quest. It's a bug. You need her vote to bring the count to 10 so you have to find her with Roderick her before becoming mayor. Strictly speaking, you don't have to intervene in their encounter but if you don't, you'll be subjected to a rather nasty scene.

Reactions: rKnight

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Will there be a release for Paralells on Mac? Or has the issue running the game on Paralells been resolved with this release?

Kurets

Apr 9, 2018
Interact with the back alley but instead of going to sleep cancel it, the MC will wonder where she went
Thing is, I get no sprite to interact with. She's just gone. And I'm already mayor so I don't get that sleep outside thing. I'd really hate to reset my save but unless there's a hotfix or something I might be forced to do that.

Kurets

Apr 9, 2018
Thing is, I get no sprite to interact with. She's just gone. And I'm already mayor so I don't get that sleep outside thing. I'd really hate to reset my save but unless there's a hotfix or something I might be forced to do that.
Well, I managed to find a save that wasn't too far off. My previous playthrough, I didn't see the Roderick - Gwynneth scene and now I triggered it and everything is fine. I guess just make sure you trigger that or she gets lost in the Void.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Well, I managed to find a save that wasn't too far off. My previous playthrough, I didn't see the Roderick - Gwynneth scene and now I triggered it and everything is fine. I guess just make sure you trigger that or she gets lost in the Void.
yeah she is gone

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
She can disappear from the map at some point between mid game and the Election quest. It's a bug. You need her vote to bring the count to 10 so you have to find her with Roderick her before becoming mayor. Strictly speaking, you don't have to intervene in their encounter but if you don't, you'll be subjected to a rather nasty scene.
Probably a bug, but I didn't need her vote. I managed to get to 10 without her. Which also removes her from the game. Fortunatly I had an earlier save.

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
For Save Gwynneth when you have to get Votes go in the nasty place to sleep betwen the 2 house and look at it with action button (usualy "A") and you will notice that Gwynneth isn't around doing is job. Talk to the gards to knowledge she goes in the goblin forest with Roderick. Go to save her so it won't disappear

Reactions: Zeph3r
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes