Larsung

May 29, 2018
Probably a bug, but I didn't need her vote. I managed to get to 10 without her. Which also removes her from the game. Fortunatly I had an earlier save.
yeah i didnt need her vote too, but i dont have an earlier save... i hope she somehow appears again

ghostplayer1

Jan 28, 2019
Am I the only one who to have the game that crashe during the fight against the brigands in the service of the mayor's son?

Sorry for my english

Jul 17, 2018
yeah i didnt need her vote too, but i dont have an earlier save... i hope she somehow appears again
She does come back. While the mc is asking for votes, go to Gwynneth's house. The one just above the guard tower with the door on the side. Go to the door, and the mc will say something about Gwynneth gone somewhere. Talk to the guards, and they will tell you that she is in the goblin forest with Roderick. Go and save her, and walk her home. Then, finish asking for votes.

Holy_Shit21

Feb 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me who are all 10 votes in the game? I am stuck on a quest to become the mayor. I got a total of 9 out of 10 votes right now.

Leeroy357

Mar 13, 2019
What conditions have to be met to unlock the bonus scene? I've completed the game and have the censorship for our succubus... I tried clicking the top right corner of the shop. Still nothing.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
The Plunder part you can see in the ledger is probably for a future build or did anyone figure out how to get it going already?

Jul 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me who are all 10 votes in the game? I am stuck on a quest to become the mayor. I got a total of 9 out of 10 votes right now.
The general store lady, the halfling that bakes, the tavern owner, the guy next to the windmill, the guy next to the wheat field, the guy with the furniture store, the guy with the clothes store, the blacksmith, the girl in the horse stables, Victoria, and Gwynneth if you choose to save her from Roderick.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
So I finished till now just want to confirm the progression.
66 total quests where you can complete 65 and "Cemetery Rumors" quest remains pending?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes