Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Weird, i have decensor on, and for some reason secret scene wont play for me. It is "You seem to be all right" text from breeder when i check her, and nothing more.

Last edited:

MatSapo

Mar 8, 2018
Ues i have the full save wit lots of Money and potions too....
Would you be kind and share it with us?
I played the whole game with no cheat code {I don't even know if there's one} and I had my save {I got the main character to level 15 or 16 if I'm not mistaken}, but I usually delete those games once I play and just keep the saves, unfortunately, I deleted the saves as well this time.

Sep 14, 2019
I played the whole game with no cheat code {I don't even know if there's one} and I had my save {I got the main character to level 15 or 16 if I'm not mistaken}, but I usually delete those games once I play and just keep the saves, unfortunately, I deleted the saves as well this time.
Ok i will share plzz wait

Sep 14, 2019
Here we go.... Full save wit lots of potions nd items and mc level is 99... View attachment Save.zip View attachment Save.zip

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
Weird, i have decensor on, and for some reason secret scene wont play for me. It is "You seem to be all right" text from breeder when i check her, and nothing more.
you trigger the quest by buying the blue dress from the dress shop in town, then you give it to erevis daughter, then you go in the dungeon, no batbreeder involvement

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Can you actually have sex with the bakery girl? I don´t have any quest outstanding, but she still refuses to have sex.
And where in the Goblin Forest am I supposed to find Gwynneth? I can´t find her..

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can you actually have sex with the bakery girl? I don´t have any quest outstanding, but she still refuses to have sex.
And where in the Goblin Forest am I supposed to find Gwynneth? I can´t find her..
give her special pastries to unlock more scenes

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes