szilank86

Mar 25, 2018
1.81 The best update so far! Victoria is beautiful and exciting, special thanks for the long breastfeeding scene, it was awesome! Looking forward to continue Gwyneth's story, she became very desirable! Yummy!

Reactions: timpo

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
For me there is a bug in the 1.81 that makes Gwyneth disappear, there are too many people who don't find it ... I too am looking for her to complete missions but she disappeared into thin air ...
Another thing I can't complete "Arouse the Mayor" (the mission where you have to give the aphrodisiac to the mayor after getting his wife Victoria pregnant), I find the "Moon Flower" and then, as the guide says, it must be sprinkle in the dishes of the dining room, but it doesn't allow me any action ... I tried to click everywhere, also at different times of the day, but nothing ... (another bug?)

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
For me there is a bug in the 1.81 that makes Gwyneth disappear, there are too many people who don't find it ... I too am looking for her to complete missions but she disappeared into thin air ...
Another thing I can't complete "Arouse the Mayor" (the mission where you have to give the aphrodisiac to the mayor after getting his wife Victoria pregnant), I find the "Moon Flower" and then, as the guide says, it must be sprinkle in the dishes of the dining room, but it doesn't allow me any action ... I tried to click everywhere, also at different times of the day, but nothing ... (another bug?)
Gwyneth disappearing has been brought to Tinkerer's attention, originally having fun in her house was supposed to be only for those that progressed the mayor's quest, as of "arouse the mayor" that quest is not bugged, my theory is that :
1) you didn't ask zivah for help, and thus the peasant doesn't know how the polen works
2) you're aproaching the table from the wrong angle

Xanado

May 9, 2018
No cucking route (no Werewolf Hunt quest) save with all quest completed (except Cemetary Rumours), all children born & all wifes happy.
Played from beginning on version 1.81. No cheats or mods used (in game or edited save files)

Lvl 26
View attachment file1.7z

Last edited:
Reactions: Cream

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
It's not at all due to engine limitations, it could look very different just nobody bothers to.
Because what's different in fantasy stories? They all have magic they all travel They all have a big baddie to beat. Instead of complaining about how they run criticize their unoriginality when it comes to story

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Is there any incest in game i know there's tag but it doesn't look like have (if have one what is relationship)

vernaanonymous1009

Jan 6, 2018
I am unable to enter into goblin forest, the same note coming as " Perhaps i should talk to the locals before venturing into this forest " And I met with Gabriel and level 6

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
I just started the game and i'm planning to do all sidequests before main ones but i dont want to miss or fail anything any suggestion ?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I just started the game and i'm planning to do all sidequests before main ones but i dont want to miss or fail anything any suggestion ?
Only main quests are the ones from Zivah and Erevi. By doing one you progress the other. However all pregnancies are connected to Erevi's quest and no matter how you play, the succubus is the first to be born

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes