Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can any one told me how to complete win back Victoria quest
First ask Zivah about arousing, then collect moonpollen, add it to the mayor's meal and wait for Victoria to tell you it worked, next break through the window, add moonpollen to her wine and hide near her bedside

Sep 14, 2019
Can any one told me how to complete win back Victoria quest
use moon pollen flower on mayor... Note; go to victorias kitchen and click the food nearby it will ask apply moonpollen in it then apply it. Aftr 2 days she will meet you in yur room then sneak into her room and click the wine bottle it wil ask apply moonpollenapply it and hide behind the bed She will ask for yu and it will yu will win. Victoria back!

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I'm on the Election Quest, I have 9 votes and the walkthrough says to go to the Goblin forest and find Gwyneth getting harassed by Roderick. I can't seem to find them. Is there a certain time of day or wait a certain number of days?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm on the Election Quest, I have 9 votes and the walkthrough says to go to the Goblin forest and find Gwyneth getting harassed by Roderick. I can't seem to find them. Is there a certain time of day or wait a certain number of days?
Interact with the back alley and the peasant will be surprised that she's not there

Reactions: dg12345

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Sounds about right, 64 and 1 if you went the "no cucking route" missing the werewolf hunt quest.
Apparently, there are really 66 quests (werewolf quest included): see capture (though I've not really count them by myself).

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Just a heads up, don't know if this is a bug or not but when you reach max kids with Mia she no longer wants sex at any time.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Hello again I'm stuck at drinking challange quest i tried to make Infection potion but it didnt work also i cant complete cemetery rumors quest and what is gift for dragon ?

D

Deleted member 568446

Hello again I'm stuck at drinking challange quest i tried to make Infection potion but it didnt work also i cant complete cemetery rumors quest and what is gift for dragon ?
You have to use cure poison, not cure infection. The cemetery rumors doesn't complete in the quest log if you spare the vampires. Give her the golden chains dress, it's at Edgar's

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Bug Report:

Started the game from the beginning, to get Victoria quests done. Since I did not want too many expectant mothers running around .

I am at the point of rescuing Liandra from the grumpkins in the sacred well and have succubus daughter with me.
We rescue Liandra and go to the next zone, but it hangs up.

Bug Report Below:
Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 11.49.16 PM.png

Deadlydread

Feb 20, 2018
This game is constantly locking up. as soon as I finish Helping the farmer, move down.... lock up. go into the woods kill a goblin... move and lock up...

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Version 1.82 is out:
Tinkerer said:
Hi there!
It's been nearly a week since the release of 1.81, and since then I've gotten some feedback regarding bugs and possible improvements. So I've been busy polishing the game and this is the result. There aren't any new scenes or quests in this release compared to 1.81, it's mainly a more refined version.
Previous savegames should be compatible. See the readme file on how to transfer them.

New features/changes:
- Added option to change fonts (3 available fonts). See options menu.
- Added name tags to all the girls. Will add name tags to remaining NPC's in a later update.
- Added spirit potion point in Gwynneth's alley (available when Gwynneth becomes pregnant).
- Rewrote Gwynneth's events this should avoid Gwynneth disappearing issues (remember Gwynneth should reappear the following day if gone after performing service).
- Changed some checks in The Tower of Dread which should solve any issues with Erevi's daughter.
- Added Retrieve panties quest to the quest log. This is an old quest that wasn't registered in the log.
- Changed some of the events in the "Rent a house" quest. Now a guard will collect the rent as default. Victoria won't collect the rent until spied upon.
- Improved animation cycles for Gwynneth and Victoria animations. The chances of a cycle being skipped (resulting in the screen pausing for up to 7 seconds) is now much less.
- Changed maps of both floors in the house in town to parallax maps. Improving navigation.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
The biggest improvement for me is the option to change font, the new one wasn't too readable.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes